05/03 - Tiger Thursday!

Do you find Ryan Reynolds obnoxiously annoying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know what's frustrating, I have that XFI thing from xfinity so I can turn off certain devices from my internet...when I moved they gave me a new modem so I have to re-label everything to know what it is and assign it to each person so I can specifically turn a persons stuff off.

It's great when you have kids who don't want to be helpful when you are labeling the shit like somehow I won't figure it out right?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Academic study on decision making | Accept
Requester: Mike Farjam [A1LKFNCXV20OU2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.50] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.58] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: 20 min. experiment on decision making where you interact with 2 other people
Requirements: interGenExp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I plan on starting something like this with my son, too! I'll need to get in routine also, lol! I'll have to get up workout, turk, and then get him fed and take him to therapy. Right now he's been eating breakfast in therapy so they can watch how his mouth moves when eating. August will be here before I know it and my baby will be going to school. :(
I have kids graduating...I wish they'd go back to school.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I read an article on the Internet a week or so ago, that discussed just how bad it was working at Amazon Warehouses. I'll see if I can find it.

The article stuck with me, because I am in general a HUGE fan of all things Amazon. So it's not to scare you or dissuade you, I just remember it being an interesting article that was nothing like I had come to expect from Amazon.
I hear really bad horror stories from warehouse workers, Did you hear about them recently on the news, where warehouse workers have to pee in bottles because they cant have a bathroom break.

http://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-warehouse-workers-have-to-pee-into-bottles-2018-4
You'll be peeing into bottles in no time!
I am not a highly educated man and have worked in some pretty harsh conditions and really it does not bother me,but if they think I am pissing in a bottle they got another thing coming lol.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decision Making(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.42] [Comm: 3.24] [Fair: 4.35] [Reviews: 251] [ToS: 5]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: A 3 minute survey on consumer decision making
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2770746-86334] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not a highly educated man and have worked in some pretty harsh conditions and really it does not bother me,but if they think I am pissing in a bottle they got another thing coming lol.
Actually, YOU would have another thing coming, a pink slip. They don't fuck around, my old boss's son runs their Workforce department and I've heard some of the horror stories of the warehouse employees.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Respond to a survey about food | Accept
Requester: Christopher Gustafson [A28IH7T9DWZMOW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: Complete a hypothetical food choice task and answer food-related questions
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
You know what's frustrating, I have that XFI thing from xfinity so I can turn off certain devices from my internet...when I moved they gave me a new modem so I have to re-label everything to know what it is and assign it to each person so I can specifically turn a persons stuff off.

It's great when you have kids who don't want to be helpful when you are labeling the shit like somehow I won't figure it out right?
My teenagers use to be masters of the Internet password, they would literally sit there until they cracked it, I haven't had to change the password for a few months now because My boys have no idea what Jenny's phone number is, if they try all the various combinations they are until they find Jenny's number, I suppose they deserve to have Internet that night.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Where the hell is all the work, this is Thursday not Sunday.
rule of mturk:

If one day is good, expect the second to be bad.

If all hell freezes over and two back to back days are very good, don't expect anything on the third day.

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
Did anybody manage to catch multiple of those $16 SurveyComet HITs yesterday? Only purple'd out on one of them.

freemanmh

Reaction score
My teenagers use to be masters of the Internet password, they would literally sit there until they cracked it, I haven't had to change the password for a few months now because My boys have no idea what Jenny's phone number is, if they try all the various combinations they are until they find Jenny's number, I suppose they deserve to have Internet that night.

But then, the ship sailed on me being a teenage boy long before that became a password for anything in my house. Mine wouldn't know it either.

Reactions: MagicalStreams

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
peachy’s picks:

cavs over raptors
celtics over sixers

going reverse on Chuck’s guarantee’s on TNT yesterday, plus I’m never picking Toronto again tbh

edit - if i go 0-2. going to retire peachy’s picks

Last edited:
Reactions: Kliq

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.