05/03 - Tiger Thursday!

Do you find Ryan Reynolds obnoxiously annoying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you <3

Probably won't be back to my old self until this tiny human being is no longer directly sapping my resources, but I only have a few more days to go so there's reason to be positive!
Oh she'll keep doing that in new and creative ways for many years to come :gucci:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Reactions: MagicalStreams

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess no one wants that $16 surveycomet HIT, I see it floating around being returned several times.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I plan on starting something like this with my son, too! I'll need to get in routine also, lol! I'll have to get up workout, turk, and then get him fed and take him to therapy. Right now he's been eating breakfast in therapy so they can watch how his mouth moves when eating. August will be here before I know it and my baby will be going to school. :(
I'm actually trying to save some money this summer so that the first week of school I can just go get my nails done and chill out!

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ah ok cool, whats the time on it? did it take an hour?
Ha no, maybe 25 minutes.

It's like that other one they had that said 2 hours that you could do in 15 minutes.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have it Panda'd and haven't caught it yet, I might not be eligible. /shrug
Are you doing a requester search? I had two pandas going last night and was qual'd out of one. Put on a req search, and I just caught the one I could take.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone likes Audiobooks, there is a program that gives out two free ones every week for the summer. Its goal is to keep YA readers engaged in books and "reading" over the summer, but the books are good for adults, too. This is the second week they are offering books.

You do have to download a specific player for your phone. I have had it for years and it's fine. If you think you might get a new phone anytime soon, do download them to your computer, too, as you can't "transfer" them to a new phone (well, at least I never found a way when I got a new phone a few years ago.)

I hope someone will enjoy the free audiobooks!!

https://audiobooksync.com/

Last edited:

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Are you doing a requester search? I had two pandas going last night and was qual'd out of one. Put on a req search, and I just caught the one I could take.
I have the requester id on a search on Panda Crazy as well as the Survey Comet one, the $16 one just purpled on me, but the Requester ID is still running.

I am super noobish on Panda Crazy, I actually had to watch a YT video to learn how to do a req search like 3 min ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.