05/03 - Tiger Thursday!

Do you find Ryan Reynolds obnoxiously annoying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Title: Research survey on interpretations of reprimands | Accept
Requester: Pontus Strimling [A3T18G5YWMVCP9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.91] [Pay: 3.86] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.05] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 3.05] [Fair: 4.56] [Reviews: 116] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: An unusual questionnaire
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Stacy B

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I wasn't able to catch anything you guys posted this morning! Well, there was 2 that I just didn't qualify for.
Earnings: $0.45
I even missed my morning MadLabs - I took my daughter for a Kindergarten morning practice today while school is still going and woke her up and had her just go potty and throw rain gear on to walk to the school bus stop. We'll do it one more time like that and then at least 1 week before school starts we'll do the whole routine as if she's going to school with breakfast and the whole thing. Practice, practice, practice.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I wasn't able to catch anything you guys posted this morning! Well, there was 2 that I just didn't qualify for.
I even missed my morning MadLabs - I took my daughter for a Kindergarten morning practice today while school is still going and woke her up and had her just go potty and throw rain gear on to walk to the school bus stop. We'll do it one more time like that and then at least 1 week before school starts we'll do the whole routine as if she's going to school with breakfast and the whole thing. Practice, practice, practice.
This practicing thing you're doing is genius. :thumbup:
I feel like all the hits drop when I'm driving little one to school. It's 20 minutes one way, so that's a lot of driving and a lot of missed work it seems. Hopefully today is better than the rest have been mturk wise for you (for all of us for that matter)

ETA: Good Morning, btw!

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Title: Survey to understand how you think about finances (140550) | Accept
Requester: prelytics [A16O1SYA2JV1CJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.94] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.42] [Fast: 3.44] [Comm: 1.68] [Fair: 3.07] [Reviews: 183] [ToS: 6]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Description: This is a simple, easy-to-complete survey with just 5 questions. You will have to answer 3 quick questions to qualify before taking the survey. Thanks for your participation!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
This practicing thing you're doing is genius. :thumbup:
I feel like all the hits drop when I'm driving little one to school. It's 20 minutes one way, so that's a lot of driving and a lot of missed work it seems. Hopefully today is better than the rest have been mturk wise for you (for all of us for that matter)

ETA: Good Morning, btw!
Oh thanks. Yes 3 days a week we drive to preschool and it takes a little over 20 minutes so I feel your pain. There's a library in her building so I just stay there and use their computer to turk then. Otherwise it's a waste of time and gas to go all the way home. I took my laptop for a long time so I could keep running script but now I just use theirs and do Crowdsurf while kiddo is in school.

Thanks I hope it's better for you and everybody too! Home all day with kid so no chance of transcribing or recording today :(

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning,

Just got an interview at a Amazon warehouse(of all places) on Monday. Hope I get it would be nice to work out of the house again :)

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey (approx. 4-7 min.) | Accept
Requester: Retolito [A25J7W39KYPBQG] Contact
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Survey about creativity
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Good morning,

Just got an interview at a Amazon warehouse(of all places) on Monday. Hope I get it would be nice to work out of the house again :)
I read an article on the Internet a week or so ago, that discussed just how bad it was working at Amazon Warehouses. I'll see if I can find it.

The article stuck with me, because I am in general a HUGE fan of all things Amazon. So it's not to scare you or dissuade you, I just remember it being an interesting article that was nothing like I had come to expect from Amazon.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Team estimation task - starting on the hour every hour until 7pm (EST)(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: R. David Lebel [A1J00IB7VD7VIX] Contact
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.65
Duration: 3 hours
Description: You'll make an estimation in a team environment and then answer some questions about your experience. You must start within five minutes after the start of the hour (or wait until the next hour.) The final start window ends at 7:05pm eastern.
Requirements: Exc: [1756175919-86331] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I plan on starting something like this with my son, too! I'll need to get in routine also, lol! I'll have to get up workout, turk, and then get him fed and take him to therapy. Right now he's been eating breakfast in therapy so they can watch how his mouth moves when eating. August will be here before I know it and my baby will be going to school. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.