05/03 - Tiger Thursday!

Do you find Ryan Reynolds obnoxiously annoying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good Morning Glorious People!

After 3 weeks of having to get up and down every 90 minutes, I had the first night of REAL sleep last night.

The Hospice people gave my MiL some pills (Ativan & Morphine) that made her sleep through the night.

I am a complete failure as a mother and slept through the alarm, so I didn't wake my teenage son up to go to school.

So even though I look like
, I actually feel like

Let's all have a Glorious Day and make TONS of $.... I have a Marvel Movie to save up to see!
As someone that has teenage kids, why do they all struggle so hard to get up?

My 2 that are still in school refuse to go to bed when they are suppose to then sleep till the last possible second and push missing the bus basically every day.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Survey Related to Personality. | Accept
Requester: Ed Testing [A2Y7XK7IMHV2L2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.78] [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 4.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 104] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this study is to examine the thought processes of participants as they respond to certain questions. This will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and you will be paid $2.50.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TV: [Hrly: $18.78] [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Description: The goal of this study is to examine the thought processes of participants as they respond to certain questions. This will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and you will be paid $2.50.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
caught it from you, HF didn't even pick it up. thanks :)

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Prayers for you and your MiL! My grandma lived with us when her dementia got bad. Hospice was called in too. It was a hard time.
It's rough all the way around. But I've been pleading with Dr's, Nurses, etc. to help her be rested, because no one can function in a perpetual state of exhaustion, and when she's only laying down and sleeping for 60-120 at a time. EVERY ONE in the house is perpetually exhausted, and that gets dangerous really quickly.

( I say that because my oldest son was sooo exhausted last he put some water on for Ramen Noodles, got side tracked with trying to keep Grandma in clothes, that the pot stayed on the stove all night, on medium high heat, I found it the next morning ruined) That is DANGEROUS. And I threw a mother of hissy fits with her Dr's, Nurses, that they finally called in Hospice.

I just hope she doesn't build a tolerance up to the new meds, her last meds Trazodone only worked for about 2 weeks then they just stopped working.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about sports news article | Accept
Requester: Jeffrey Jarman [AGQGZUW8HRRIV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.41] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.92] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Short academic survey where you'll read a news story about the Super Bowl and answer questions about the story. 5-7 minutes to complete.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Peachy

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kliq

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey (approx. 4-7 min.) | Accept
Requester: Retolito [A25J7W39KYPBQG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.26] [Pay: 3.47] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Description: Survey about creativity
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
As someone that has teenage kids, why do they all struggle so hard to get up?

My 2 that are still in school refuse to go to bed when they are suppose to then sleep till the last possible second and push missing the bus basically every day.
I actually have NO idea why they do that, I'm the person who shows up 15-20 mins early to EVERY THING. If I arrive ON TIME, I feel like I'm late. My teenagers, would stay up ALL NIGHT, if I didn't put a password on the Internet after 11pm on School Nights and 1am on the weekends. Then I have to go into the bedroom like 3 times every 15 mins in the morning to "try" and wake them up, My youngest finally crawls out the bed at 6am, when the bus shows up at 6:20, which just grates my nerves every morning, because I feel like I'm LATE.

Reactions: theturkscribe

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I actually have NO idea why they do that, I'm the person who shows up 15-20 mins early to EVERY THING. If I arrive ON TIME, I feel like I'm late. My teenagers, would stay up ALL NIGHT, if I didn't put a password on the Internet after 11pm on School Nights and 1am on the weekends. Then I have to go into the bedroom like 3 times every 15 mins in the morning to "try" and wake them up, My youngest finally crawls out the bed at 6am, when the bus shows up at 6:20, which just grates my nerves every morning, because I feel like I'm LATE.
The bus shows up at 6:40 here, they get up at 6:25.

If I turn off the internet which I have been known to do since I have the XFI thing where I can literally pick and choose what is on, they literally all turn into 3 year olds and start whining and bitching. It went so far at the last house they knew the neighbors wifi and would connect to theirs and use it. Now they can't do it so it just creates an hour of bitching at bedtime...teenagers man.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO2:
No Reviews
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
wtf, finished the first part of the assessment and hit continue or submit or whatever, the url says about:blank....reload and nothing

Reactions: 4ourfuture

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Impressions of Others (~15 minutes)(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SIS Lab JSC [A5S1B6305EI8N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Description: This study examines the impressions that people form of others based upon their characteristics. You will be asked a series of questions about another person and about your own characteristics.
Requirements: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000; Exc: [629992270-85786] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
wtf, finished the first part of the assessment and hit continue or submit or whatever, the url says about:blank....reload and nothing
Same exact thing happened to me. I have to get out the door to take kiddo to pre-school. So much for a quick few bucks.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Beliefs about Uncertainty | Accept
Requester: Joshua A Weller [A168UEK9K26GYQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: This is a survey designed to understand how personality characteristics are associated with how people see different situations that may have uncertain outcomes
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.