• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2 mins. (watch the timer)

Title: Answer a survey about your checking the condition of used cars before buying. | Accept
Requester: Edward C Laurence [A3RY9UWHSGP66E] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 5:00
Available: 1
Description: We're bringing our online guide to checking used cars to your area in the very near future. Before we do, we need your help to understand what problems you have when checking the condition of used cars.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: aveline

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why, but seeing these two things together just amuses me.

True story, I went to the same taco shop every day for a month trying to beat the high score on Ms. Pac Man around 2004.
Fastest joystick in the west.

I probably gained like 10 pounds getting churros each time.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The new throne i ordered the other day showed up today. I wasn't expected it yet because they gave me an invalid tracking number x.x
I'm pretty happy with it though, it has a pretty good lumbar on it that my old one didn't have.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't do it.
:eek: wow! I wonder why that is, like facial musculature? I'm going to look it up.

edit: a quick search reveals it isn't all that interesting, just that some people don't learn which nerves control what muscles and something genetic.

boo.

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 3 mins.

Title: Answer a survey about web page retention | Accept
Requester: Merrill Bajana [A200NTYD93O4FI] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to read an article on a webpage and then answer a survey regarding the webpage. When you are finished with the article, click the button on the orange bar on the bottom. Only click the button upon competition of the article.
Qualifications: Omit Previous Respondents DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
The new throne i ordered the other day showed up today. I wasn't expected it yet because they gave me an invalid tracking number x.x
I'm pretty happy with it though, it has a pretty good lumbar on it that my old one didn't have.

I need one that can support my fat butt.. this one the wheel keeps falling off cuz the plastic around it is broken

Reactions: cyberwasp

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Gotta work on making a new ass groove on it.

Reactions: cb456 and cyberwasp

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
:eek: wow! I wonder why that is, like facial musculature? I'm going to look it up.

edit: a quick search reveals it isn't all that interesting, just that some people don't learn which nerves control what muscles and something genetic.

boo.
Yeah, I guess. Just can't do it. If I try to raise one I just kinda raise them both at the same time.

I can wiggle my ears though. :p

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
This one is supposed to support 500lbs, so my 260lbs self shouldn't break it hopefully. This one is made of steel, its super heavy.
The one i have now is one of those heafty chairs and is fairly wide.. still broke lol.. thinking about taking all the wheels off so i dont have to worry about the one falling out anymore

Reactions: cyberwasp

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess. Just can't do it. If I try to raise one I just kinda raise them both at the same time.

I can wiggle my ears though. :p
Yeah, I can move just about anything. Except my pecs, but I guess I'd have to have pecs to do that. Like Terry Crews pecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.