• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I've been told it's not so much important how big one's PE is, just as long as it's not too small, and it's more important how you use your PE...

Like don't spend it all on candy and video games.
Mine went to the garden of olives.

alk69

Reaction score
i saw something earlier about that requester! are they new?
My records for Rhys Lewis go back to 2012 for a 7.50 survey. And range in price from 2.50 to 72.00. With two at 34.00, one 47.00, one 18.00, one 6.50, one 2.50. I think there might've been another that I missed. He typically reposts over time. Can't say this one will come back or not. He usually posts a few and then later posts more, sometimes some time later. Or he could start another round with a whole new one. They tend to follow a particular style, and are similar to a couple of other requesters that put out this type of long HIT, broken up into sections. There are often timed as well as untimed parts. They are always very easy to manage, with the ability to login and out at will. Lewis is very tolerant as long as you give it a fair try and attempt to do it right.(My math is terrible, but I passed and was paid anyway) In spite of our moaning about this HIT, it is worth it, if for no other reason but that it is so easy and all of the work is repeats of known questions.....I seem to be rambling, so I'll shut up now.......time for tea and cookies.

It's a strange thing to me that I can't bring myself to write three sentences for requesters, but will sit here mumbling incessantly...

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm okay with them if they're in stuff, but I don't like them on their own at all. They're too dry and the texture is weird.
I love individual marshmallows. I open the package and let it sit for a few days before I eat. The outside is crunchy, the inside is still moist and chewy.

Alternate is lay marshmallows out on a plate, microwave for a few seconds, they expand when being microwaved and then contract as they cool. warm and moist/chewy.

Reactions: LucyO and aveline

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I gave myself a headache but I just achieved my life goal of raising just one eyebrow.

Also it's awful and makes me look like my dad. Be careful what you wish for kids.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I gave myself a headache but I just achieved my life goal of raising just one eyebrow.

Also it's awful and makes me look like my dad. Be careful what you wish for kids.
Is this a thing people can't do by default? :eek:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I love individual marshmallows. I open the package and let it sit for a few days before I eat. The outside is crunchy, the inside is still moist and chewy.

Alternate is lay marshmallows out on a plate, microwave for a few seconds, they expand when being microwaved and then contract as they cool. warm and moist/chewy.
Yessssssssss, almost stale ones.

(Put some in the freezer!)

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey! | Accept
Requester: Berkeley Social Psych Research [A3DH72TURNMNOX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.37] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.03] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=4.75] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 144
Description: Complete a survey, earn $2
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Timer expired on me.[/td][/tr]

alk69

Reaction score
Yessssssssss, almost stale ones.

(Put some in the freezer!)
Jet Puff. Marshmallows in a jar. My best friend in high school used to make fudge outta the stuff. It was....uh, less than perfect. Been years since I thought of that!. I'm old. damn.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I found it on an old hard drive that I was cleaning up the other day. I was kinda glad that it hadn't been lost forever when MTG went :dead: (though, I suppose I could have just made a new one, but that wouldn't have been as fun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.