• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think so. Though, I'm having trouble remembering if I even knew of a pool hall/pizza place over there.
It was a little strip of business at 2089 S Bascom Ave (on the Pruneyard side of the street), so it was fairly close by the Tower Records, and I'd semi-frequently drop by Tower after my shifts. My sister's ex-boyfriend owned the place when I worked there back in '94-'96. I don't remember how much longer after that he held onto the business, but I think at least the pool hall remained at the location until 2000-ish, but maybe not.

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
david schwimmer talks about politics on social media. he decides to go on a mission trip to Djibouti where he gets attacked and cooked
I don't know why Djibouti, but it is funny to say.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It was a little strip of business at 2089 S Bascom Ave (on the Pruneyard side of the stree), so it was really close by the Tower Records. I'd sometime drop by Tower after my shifts. My sister's ex-boyfriend owned the place when I worked there back in '94-'96. I don't remember how much longer after that he held onto the business, but I think at least the pool hall remained at the location until 2000-ish, but maybe not.
I was 3 in '94.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It was a little strip of business at 2089 S Bascom Ave (on the Pruneyard side of the street), so it was fairly close by the Tower Records, and I'd semi-frequently drop by Tower after my shifts. My sister's ex-boyfriend owned the place when I worked there back in '94-'96. I don't remember how much longer after that he held onto the business, but I think at least the pool hall remained at the location until 2000-ish, but maybe not.
Oh, yeah. I don't think I ever went there. To be honest, I think I pretty much only ever ate at Taco Bravo and Wienerschnitzel during that whole time that I worked over there.

Reactions: Tandem In Time
Status
Not open for further replies.