• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I'd like to invite you to work on my HIT. It is a 3-minute academic survey about public policy issues. Here's the link to the HIT:

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchb...archWords=public+policy&minReward=0.3&x=0&y=0

Hope you have a good night!
Title: Answer a 3-minute academic survey about public policy issues | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Rodrigo Dias [A268CW11JC5W66] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.43] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.58/hr] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
In this survey, we would like to know your opinion about some public policy issues. You'll also be asked some questions about yourself. It takes about 3 minutes to complete the survey.
Time: 8 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-GA, US-KY, US-LA, US-MO, US-MS, US-NC, US-OK, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-UT, US-VA, US-WV; Public Policy Survey has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

Reactions: Deleted member 526

jan

Reaction score
Not bad for fighting a flu bug this week... and on a side note I have to go testify to a burglary I witnessed in my neighborhood, even though I asked the police to keep me anonymous because it would put a target on my family's back with living in this neighborhood (aka hood). Guess they don't care and we might be moving soon pending on how things go after tomorrow. Stupid subpoena :headwall:I don't wanna go :onion:Next time I'll think twice about what I "see". Hate when they do this...

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Apr 22, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 9,643

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 6,578
- Number of HITs rejected: 49
- Bonus reward earned: $4.55
- HIT reward earned: $557.85
- Total Amount earned this week: $562.40
I don't think there is anyway to make you anonymous (the accuser has a right to know their accused ? Liz @Liz would know better than I :)

D

Deleted member 526

Cmoney @Cmoney Peachy @PeachyRider everybody else come ham these model phone hits with me! they have no quals. I feel like they are great. but you never know, could be a rejection or block trap. I think they are GREAT for a slow sunday.

Reactions: Peachy and Cmoney

Ironbrand

Master Lurker
Reaction score
How safe is the speech writing task from Takashi Miyazaki that was on the last page? I need numbers.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot to send this in earlier. Made my goal for the week :)

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Apr 22, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,530

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 2,076
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $6.12
- HIT reward earned: $96.25
- Total Amount earned this week: $102.37

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cmoney @Cmoney Peachy @PeachyRider everybody else come ham these model phone hits with me! they have no quals. I feel like they are great. but you never know, could be a rejection or block trap. I think they are GREAT for a slow sunday.
I'n so on and off the computer today, I can't keep up. linky?

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Thanks. Not the number I was hoping for. Maybe tonight...
How safe is the speech writing task from Takashi Miyazaki that was on the last page? I need numbers.
I've seen a few reports of rejections when people accidentally submitted a blank hit.

I've done 500 or so without one. They're safe.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I don't think there is anyway to make you anonymous (the accuser has a right to know their accused ? Liz @Liz would know better than I :)
I get that... but it's a little more complicated than that and this is something I just wish I had stayed out of honestly. The place that got burglarized was a couple that had been in a police standoff two nights before bc they finally got busted for their meth, stolen cars, stolen trailers, tvs, etc. Then two days after that stand off this dude decided to go burglarize them. Apparently he has a nasty history in this city and this has been a back and forth thing for the criminals in this hood. Certain peeps will not be happy when they figure out I was the rat. I'm just tired of this BS in my neighborhood. But I guess no good deed goes unpunished and I should've just moved instead of getting involved in their drama... Just sucks because I like the little place we're renting and being next to the river :(

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
I doubt they are a block trap or that the requester is going to reject good work. He seems like a pretty reasonable, even nice guy

[mod edit]

Since this was edited, you can google the requesters name. An interesting article is posted on technologyreview.com

I don't understand why this was edited by a mod for posting links to a requesters information. The requester is using his own name and it's not a link to his personal email, contact information or anything of the sort...but ok.

Last edited:

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Best bassist ever right there. RIP John Entwistle :thumbup:

Reactions: jklmnop

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'n so on and off the computer today, I can't keep up. linky?
Title: Gather Specific Details about certain model phones | PANDA
Requester: Kurtis Heimerl [A2KPU8XKUSES6X] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given a specific phone model, provide the details of that device.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 3500
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: None

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
isn't there an extention or script or something that lets you copy stuff that normally doesn't let you copy?

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.