Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have anyquestions, and have agreat turking day! -MTC staff

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I saw you guys were discussing Toys 'R' Us in yesterday's thread. The one in my town closed last week. I went to the sale the day before they closed to buy something for myself for old time's sake.

I chose this mini Barbie doll figure and a small Baloo stuffed animal (I liked "The Jungle Book" when I was little). The stuffed animal cost something like 67 cents, and the Barbie cost a dollar and some change. :LOL:

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I saw you guys were discussing Toys 'R' Us in yesterday's thread. The one in my town closed last week. I went to the sale the day before they closed to buy something for myself for old time's sake.

I chose this mini Barbie doll figure and a small Baloo stuffed animal (I liked "The Jungle Book" when I was little). The stuffed animal cost something like 67 cents, and the Barbie cost a dollar and some change. :LOL:
Nice! I went two weeks ago around when Starslip @Starslip went & I used the bar code scanner thing at checkout cuz the lines were long. Um amazon had all the baby toys I wanted for 10-15$ cheaper per toy!!!
I was sorta pissed there was a long line and then happy about it cuz I didn’t blow money on stuff that was overpriced. I walked out. Maybe you went at the right time!!!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nice! I went two weeks ago around when Starslip @Starslip went & I used the bar code scanner thing at checkout cuz the lines were long. Um amazon had all the baby toys I wanted for 10-15$ cheaper per toy!!!
I was sorta pissed there was a long line and then happy about it cuz I didn’t blow money on stuff that was overpriced. I walked out. Maybe you went at the right time!!!
I think my local store had the merchandise at about 30% off for a while. Then, those last couple of days, they marked the stuff down 70% to 90% off (and that percentage applied to clearance prices, too).

There was this guy in his 40s or 50s who had a cart full of Star Wars stuff. I assumed he was probably either a collector or he had plans to resale the stuff on eBay. He looked pretty pleased with himself. :)

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think my local store had the merchandise at about 30% off for a while. Then, those last couple of days, they marked the stuff down 70% to 90% off (and that percentage applied to clearance prices, too).

There was this guy in his 40s or 50s that had a cart full of Star Wars stuff. I assumed he was probably either a collector or he had plans to resale the stuff on eBay. He looked pretty pleased with himself. :)
I say he’s 100% a basement collector where his wife will let him keep his Star Wars stuff.
Too bad I missed the good sale.
Ps h&m has dresses and clothes for 3.99 right now :gucci:

jan

Reaction score
Title: 7 minutes scientific study product evaluation | Accept
Requester: Goethe University Frankfurt (Germany) [AL13J0IUS9L9R] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.10] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 50] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.90
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this study we will ask you to evaluate wines on several dimensions. The study takes approximately 7 minutes. We would highly appreciate your participation and your support of our scientific research!
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.