04/18 - Thunderstorm Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Remesh fucking up real bad for you lads?

GTR

Reaction score
Do you guys have set hours that you work on Mturk or do you just keep the thing up all day and work throughout the whole day? I ask because I tend to do the latter because I'm always afraid I'll miss something, but it is cutting into other things I want to do and I wondered if there was a better way.
I turk it 24/7
i've come out of the middle of showering to work

if i am talking to a neighbor and I hear one of my alerters go off, i just stop talking and run away without saying a word, and they be all WTF?
if i'm across the street at 7-11 and in the middle of getting a Slurpee and an alert goes off, i leave the Slurpee and tell bongoo< actual clerk name> i'll be back later to get it

i still have not achieved jumping out of bed while getting down to turk, but I am hoping...

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I turk it 24/7

if i am talking to a neighbor and I hear one of my alerters go off, i just stop talking and run away without saying a word, and they be all WTF?
if i'm across the street at 7-11 and in the middle of getting a Slurpee and an alert goes off, i leave the Slurpee and tell bongoo< actual clerk name> i'll be back later to get it

i still have not achieved jumping out of bed while getting down to turk, but I am hoping...

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I turk it 24/7

You should get a telephone booth to protect your secret identity.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
GTR @GTR I forgot to ask you yesterday, but how old did you turn?

Reactions: GTR

Jrswish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[Mod Banned]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.