04/17 - Wonderful Wednesday!

What are your thoughts on the purple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
they're trippin.

for 2 cents per hit, I'll check a "yes or no" box letting the requester know if I would do the original hit for 2 cents or not.
well its going by really fast soo for 2 cents i say yes.. I mean its like mostly 1 or 2 heads you use short cuts like les than 10 second hit

Reactions: thedorchannel

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Scenery Study(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A2YCGKXGFSIR71] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]16.11[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Steelblue]Excellent[/COLOR]] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.63[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.95[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.69[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.96[/COLOR]] [Reviews=128] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 67
Description: Participate in a simple study - $0.65 HIT for a short survey (5-7 min)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; b1536f2e DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1626417214-141183] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
2:30, made me want to puke.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good thing for high paying shit today cause there isn't a ton of shit out there.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Audiokite - WHAT?! Wow these are really bad. Probably the worst I've ever heard. And auto tuned to boot.
Oh, is it the Alice in Chains knock off group? Dude is straight up imitating one of the most recognizable vocal styles in rock. Like imitating Louis Armstrong and being like "Look at me! I'm UnIqUe!"

edit: that dude isn't using autotune so idk which ones you're doing nevermind lol

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i wish the purple theme wasn’t the default theme. it feels more special being an option and not default. when i switched over yesterday it felt like a new forum life. how special is it if its just thrown on someone? i couldn’t find anything for breakfast this morning. i had a frozen sausage biscuit in the freezer. i don’t know how old it is. i don’t usually heat things up if i have this level of uncertainty but im feeling on the edge today

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
i wish the purple theme wasn’t the default theme. it feels more special being an option and not default. when i switched over yesterday it felt like a new forum life. how special is it if its just thrown on someone? i couldn’t find anything for breakfast this morning. i had a frozen sausage biscuit in the freezer. i don’t know how old it is. i don’t usually heat things up if i have this level of uncertainty but im feeling on the edge today
www.jakerambles.com

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today is dry as a bone, maybe a tad better than yesterday, Gonna be another long 6 hours day just to get to $20 like yesterday.
Son I'm at 31 what are you talking about?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The main reason for the change was MTurk Forum. About a year or two ago Andy went and changed that forum to look exactly like this one. It has honestly bothered me ever since.

And yesterday's poll got me thinking about when I first started turking, and why it took me so long to find a forum that I liked. I had tried Turker Nation like almost immediately and did not like it there at all. I had come across MTurk Forum later on, but because it had that same generic vBulletin style I thought it and TN were the same forum (It had been a while, so I didn't remember the name of that first forum that I came across). It actually took me a couple months to realize it was different. And I've seen a couple comments from random new turkers that have mentioned having a similar problem.

So I just thought a change was due, so we don't have to worry about being mistaken for someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.