04/17 - Wonderful Wednesday!

What are your thoughts on the purple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, is it the Alice in Chains knock off group? Dude is straight up imitating one of the most recognizable vocal styles in rock. Like imitating Louis Armstrong and being like "Look at me! I'm UnIqUe!"

edit: that dude isn't using autotune so idk which ones you're doing nevermind lol
No well, no not for me because I don't actually listen to rock music so much I just do like 2 categories.
But ooohhhhhh I feel the endless rip off pain you're feeling.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Study about the Self

Please spend a few moments thinking about the aspects of your life that make you feel the most certain about yourself, and your life.

In the space below, write a few sentences about the three aspects of your life that make you feel the most certain about yourself.

Probably the one thing that makes me feel most certain about myself is my almost 2 year old daughter. :) A pain in a butt but i love her anyways.
2nd is my mother whom I care for as she is disabled.
Between the 2 they consume my life and make me who I am.
And lastly my love of the lottery. as some day I will win dam it and pay someone to deal with them both :p

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If you want to save some money, spending a little time learning wordpress may be worthwhile.
i had a wordpress blog a long while ago. wordpress is good.
honestly wordpress would probably be better for the blog i'm doing, but i'm already committed to Ghost for now
i like ghost's bare bones approach to things. it's bare bones, but you can do a lot with it
(if you have a little coding knowledge - which ive learned on the go)

Robedom

Reaction score
If I did surveycomet last week on Wednesday am I supposed to grab it again today or anytime this week? I haven't seen it available yet.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If I did surveycomet last week on Wednesday am I supposed to grab it again today or anytime this week? I haven't seen it available yet.
I was worried earlier this week because I didn't get mine on Monday like I had the last couple of times and I emailed them. They told me everyone has a specific day and such and they'd find out when mine was. They emailed me back and it was Tuesday instead and they said that they posted around 1pm EST.

Robedom

Reaction score
I was worried earlier this week because I didn't get mine on Monday like I had the last couple of times and I emailed them. They told me everyone has a specific day and such and they'd find out when mine was. They emailed me back and it was Tuesday instead and they said that they posted around 1pm EST.
Okay I'll keep an eye out for it then. Should be coming up soon if they post the same time everyday. I'm locked from the one posted yesterday so I'm assuming my day must be today.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last week i did it on Wednesday and this week i caught one on Monday. I don't think it matters when you do it, if i see one i just grab it.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.