What are your thoughts on the purple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Nice my last hit i did was level 11 :)

Hi Kristina,

Thank you for being so diligent and doing so many HITs. We appreciate your work and your positive comments on the forums (only recently started reading those, sorry about that, we'll be more responsive from now on).

I have given you two more free lives so that you can keep playing. Keep up the good work! And thank you!

Best,
Memento Team
-----------------------

Hi,
Just reaching out to you to let you know. My 1st try I finished with 93% and 2 lives left. I tried again and it froze. after a while it said Something went wrong and I had 2% and 1 life left. I returned the hit. ( I actually meant to send an error report but hit send instead) I was able to do 3 of these hits. Not sure if the error messed me up or what. But thought I would report the bug :)

jan

Reaction score
Title: Decision game WSG (average bonus of $5.00) | Accept
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.11] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.18] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=227] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 30-45 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
Qualifications: breadboard_participant_a13b4dcf-15e2-41a8-a7d3-54eda34b80ba DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I caught both of these PDRI's...is it safe to do them both?

Reactions: savvy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions about workplace behavior(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lance Ferris [A2PZEPXLL3YUA2] (Req TV): $16.31/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 4.96]
Description:
Give us your opinion about a brainstorming conversation
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1075601980 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [131272702-131628] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
This approved quickly.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
What stocks do you own?
I love the phrase I heard somewhere that says if you own a few stocks, you are an investor. If you own many stocks, you are a hedge fund. I'm a hedge fund. :wink:

My favorite and best performing stocks are Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Visa, Boeing, Costco, and Domino's Pizza.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Learn to categorize pictures of turtles | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.45] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=3.73] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=65] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.24] [Pen=1.31] [Res=1.00] [Rec=84] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: View images of computer-drawn turtles, and categorize them by species.
Qualifications: cat_p DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I love the phrase I heard somewhere that says if you own a few stocks, you are an investor. If you own many stocks, you are a hedge fund. I'm a hedge fund. :wink:

My favorite and best performing stocks are Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Visa, Boeing, Costco, and Domino's Pizza.
That saying makes no sense lol.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Unfortunately I have a student loan I have to pay off before I can become a hedge fund:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Next year will be different:D:D:D

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
That saying makes no sense lol.
ok. I'm still a hedgy -- way too many stocks. Good for diversification, tho.

My wisdom for stocks - whoever said "buy stocks in companies of things you love" is full of ****! My early investing mistakes were typically stocks of things I loved like RadioShack.

What you should do is pick up a copy of Jim Cramer's book "Watch TV, Get Rich". Ignore the stock picks, and especially now that the book is many years old so it should be found used for dirt cheap by now. Not only is it a good introduction to stocks and investing if you need that, use the checklist outlined in a chapter or two. It's a great stock screener to work through and that's what I use for evaluating potential stock investments. It's helped my investing success greatly.

Fun today today! CNBC turns 30 and that's one of my favorite channels. Usually turking and watching it in the mornings before I head off to bed to complete my sleep.

Last edited:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score

I literally only have a few stocks.. tried to do penny stocks that didnt go over so well. However i bought 1 stock of facebook the week it rolled out to open trading and that is prolly my best one.. I need to get back into it but dont really have the funds.

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
ok. I'm still a hedgy -- way too many stocks. Good for diversification, tho.

My wisdom for stocks - whoever said "buy stocks in companies of things you love" is full of ****! My early investing mistakes were typically stocks of things I loved like RadioShack.

What you should do is pick up a copy of Jim Cramer's book "Watch TV, Get Rich". Ignore the stock picks, and especially now that the book is many years old so it should be found used for dirt cheap by now. Not only is it a good introduction to stocks and investing if you need that, use the checklist outlined in a chapter or two. It's a great stock screener to work through and that's what I use for evaluating potential stock investments. It's helped my investing success greatly.

Fun today today! CNBC turns 30 and that's one of my favorite channels. Usually turking and watching it in the mornings before I head off to bed to complete my sleep.

picking stocks for long term (5+ tears) is easy as fuck. just look "max" part of a stock chart and select stocks that have been generally going up over the past 15-20 years.

in 2017, i invested in:

amazon
clorox
visa
mcdonnalds
accenture
united health
loreal

and my portfolio is up 35%

if u want dividends, find a stock with a good div yield percentage and look at their history to see if they normally pay out dividends

Status
Not open for further replies.