Did you file your taxes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
that actually sounds a lot better than my current setup. I'll have to figure something out like that. Thanks! I also was able to switch my PCP (went MUCH easier than I thought it would) and have an appointment tomorrow. Only thing that sucks is the office only has nurse practitioners...oh well.
I haven’t read back the whole convo but if you’re having cts type pain and stuff you could try an unconventional keyboard/mouse set up. I’ve always wanted to try those keyboards curved and split in half but connected something more like a keyboard ball. It’s supposed to be good for wrist pain.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd have to look through my history and find the day I was online for five minutes
said a hearty congratulations (really, congrats to, like, everyone else)
and then left to eat ice cream and peanut butter

for the umpteenth time:cliff:
:hug:

Jsws91

Reaction score
Great with kids though, Chesty my English Bulldog, will let the grandkids do anything to him, pull his ears, tug on his face. He is very protective of his "kids", if I raise my voice to them, he barks at me.
my youngest kid is 19. no grandchildren yet.. but Im sure they would be. English Bulldogs are great too. Never had one, but always wanted one. There was a guy who used to drive around our town with an English Bulldog in his Jeep. He was he cutest dog.. he would just sit there and look around.

marshmallows

Sentient package of Marshmallows
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: EAST ASIAN OR EAST ASIAN AMERICANS ONLY - Make 10 video recordings of yourself saying short phrases.(zh_20170517_SY) | Accept
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.09] [Fast: 4.28] [Comm: 3.24] [Fair: 4.74] [Reviews: 120] [ToS: 5]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Only for Android mobile users. Follow instructions to download our app. Using your Android mobile device, make videos of yourself saying short phrases.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Media Preferences in Plastic Surgery | Accept
Requester: Cindy Wu [A1BA26GCWFMBK8] Contact
TO: [Pay: 2.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: Answer a brief survey about social media preferences
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Food Choices(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CAN Lab [A2SGB9XG9EZZEU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 7
Description: Food Choices and Rating Tasks
Requirements: 0725de91 DoesNotExist; Exc: [84278-83689] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
my youngest kid is 19. no grandchildren yet.. but Im sure they would be. English Bulldogs are great too. Never had one, but always wanted one. There was a guy who used to drive around our town with an English Bulldog in his Jeep. He was he cutest dog.. he would just sit there and look around.
I've had an English Bulldog at least 1 for the last 30+ years. Expensive shits, but well worth it. Also I cry like a baby each time one of them dies. This one is Chesty the 4th, and he's a mess. Chews my wife's collection of antique dolls up every chance he gets, chases kids and bites them (He's playing, but some of them don't know it), sleeps on top of my feet, and farts all the time

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What do you want to do?(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PSNLab MTurk [A2DWZD2E8XGA45] Contact
TO: [Pay: 2.43] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour 29 minutes
Description: In this study, you will imagine some events, and decide how much you want to complete them.
Requirements: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [1349196977-83456] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven’t read back the whole convo but if you’re having cts type pain and stuff you could try an unconventional keyboard/mouse set up. I’ve always wanted to try those keyboards curved and split in half but connected something more like a keyboard ball. It’s supposed to be good for wrist pain.
I'll look into that too, but it's more the mouse that's bothering me. I'm going to try using my nondominant hand for it, at least until I can get to the doctor tomorrow

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
I got it in... November? There's been a few after me. It seems like they're doing just a couple here and there instead of a massive wave, now.
Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind sharing. How many HITs did you have completed and did you have to have the 99.9% approval rating when you got yours?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll look into that too, but it's more the mouse that's bothering me. I'm going to try using my nondominant hand for it, at least until I can get to the doctor tomorrow
I proactively got a vertical mouse. I need to use it more. Might be worth a google and try?

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
For the mean time, you might be able to switch the buttons around on your mouse in the settings in Windows/MacOSX. When I hurt my right hand a few years ago, I used my left hand to mouse for a while, and had to switch the click buttons...it was driving me crazy! I also found that I liked using one of those computer mice with a ball on top (where the mouse stays stationary, and you scroll a ball on top to move the mouse)

Reactions: jan and themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.