04/17 Tax Day Tuesday

Did you file your taxes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsws91

Reaction score
I've had an English Bulldog at least 1 for the last 30+ years. Expensive shits, but well worth it. Also I cry like a baby each time one of them dies. This one is Chesty the 4th, and he's a mess. Chews my wife's collection of antique dolls up every chance he gets, chases kids and bites them (He's playing, but some of them don't know it), sleeps on top of my feet, and farts all the time
Awesome!!! I love dogs. One of my boxers loves shoes.. drives me crazy.. But he doesn't really tear them up. Just plays with them.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
For the mean time, you might be able to switch the buttons around on your mouse in the settings in Windows/MacOSX. When I hurt my right hand a few years ago, I used my left hand to mouse for a while, and had to switch the click buttons...it was driving me crazy! I also found that I liked using one of those computer mice with a ball on top (where the mouse stays stationary, and you scroll a ball on top to move the mouse)
oh I didn't realize you could switch the buttons lol. thanks!

also, this is where I live...yesterday it was 25 degrees and snowing like crazy. tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70s.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind sharing. How many HITs did you have completed and did you have to have the 99.9% approval rating when you got yours?
I was around 50,000? then and I've had my account since 2011. I didn't start turking seriously until a couple years ago. So I'm definitely "older" but on the lower end of HITs, for sure. I do have 99.99% :shrug:

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Data Collection using mobile phone and a custom application | PANDA
Requester: Veridium ID [A22LGXWTD0S4ZK] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Workers need to interact with Veridium ID application by using their mobile phones by doing an authentication, using mock up servers. During the interaction, data is collected using only mobile sensors e.g. accelerometer.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $18.00
Qualifications: None;

This one is back. There was someone on the mturk facebook group swearing he knows the guy who's doing this study and he's legit and none of the data gets stored to anything but your phone.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: An academic decision-making Game (25-30 minutes, average 4.1$ payment) | Accept
Requester: ofir yakobi [A2PBVTMRTXA98I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.19] [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Available: 1
Description: An academic experiment in decision-making, approximately 30minutes - average 4.1$ [by performance]
Requirements: ACE_experiment DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

marshmallows

Sentient package of Marshmallows
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey | Accept
Requester: Junghyun Kim [A2Z8YPAFI3ENQ] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.54] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Description: This is an academic survey. Your task is to complete a short survey. It should take about 3 minutes to complete. You must be 18 to participate.
Requirements: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [must be on a phone and have pen and paper handy] Draw a sketch of given mobile app interfaces | Accept
Requester: Alex [A1PRR1UUWJUCCJ] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $10.00
Duration: 4 hours
Description: Given 25 mobile app interfaces, draw sketches of them using pen and paper and upload pictures of such sketches. Highly recommended to do from a phone, to easily snap pictures of the sketches.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had an English Bulldog at least 1 for the last 30+ years. Expensive shits, but well worth it. Also I cry like a baby each time one of them dies. This one is Chesty the 4th, and he's a mess. Chews my wife's collection of antique dolls up every chance he gets, chases kids and bites them (He's playing, but some of them don't know it), sleeps on top of my feet, and farts all the time
My brother, George Thomas (Tom) Steele had one. Loved that dog! :)

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [~10 min/1.5$]Record your voice and mouse movement for a user interaction study | Accept
Requester: TH BUI [AD4RSBS6F9NT9] Contact
TO: [Pay: 2.25] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Record your voice and mouse gesture for a multimodal data collection.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what really sucks?

Having to pay for uncapped internet raising my damn bill. So I don't get an installation fee but since my deal was expiring I had to find a new one and to keep my same internet speed..I paid 10 extra dollars for basic cable..no equipment fees..

So in all my comcast bill goes from 100 to 129 for a 3 year deal.
My Comcast is going up to $130 after this month too.... I am really tired of them and considering switching to Sonic but I am really worried that going from 250 Mbps to 60 will really hurt my work flow.

Bokamo

Reaction score
oh I didn't realize you could switch the buttons lol. thanks!

also, this is where I live...yesterday it was 25 degrees and snowing like crazy. tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70s.
We must live pretty close to one another lol...I'm in Southern Indiana, about 45 min north of Louisville. My husband works down there.

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I shared a hit earlier about ride sharing by darius something or other but now I can't find it. Anyway it won't show a code and he's aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.