04/16 - Tostones Tuesday!

How did you find MTC (or MTG?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I wanted to see if anyone on here can help me with this.
did u do your taxes yet? you can use your tax info and couiple it with your mturk dashboard.

my student loan company allows me to import my tax stuff from the IRS site right into their site

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
did u do your taxes yet? you can use your tax info and couiple it with your mturk dashboard.

my student loan company allows me to import my tax stuff from the IRS site right into their site
I already sent in my tax form and they said they needed a "self-certified" statement of income as well.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

for some ridiculous reason the IRS site NEVER lets me import my info to anything, whether it's my FAFSA (FASFA? whatever) or the fed loan site. so that might not be an option :/

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
for some ridiculous reason the IRS site NEVER lets me import my info to anything, whether it's my FAFSA (FASFA? whatever) or the fed loan site. so that might not be an option :/
my loan site Mohela.com has a page where i just click a button and I'm transfered to the IRS site, who tell me to click a button and everything gets transferred automatically.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score
I just started doing Quickthoughts on my phone (its MTurk-style surveys) that pay $2 each. Unfortunately, the only iOS redemption method is iTunes gift cards.

Does anyone have experience with gift card exchange sites? I tried the subreddit for gift card exchanges and it seems to work decently but wasn't sure if there were other options

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I just started doing Quickthoughts on my phone (its MTurk-style surveys) that pay $2 each. Unfortunately, the only iOS redemption method is iTunes gift cards.

Does anyone have experience with gift card exchange sites? I tried the subreddit for gift card exchanges and it seems to work decently but wasn't sure if there were other options
Swagbucks, Swagbucks, Swagbucks. You don't have to do surveys!

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I'm back to make a little money--I hope!

It's been quite a while, and I have replaced my hard drive and lost all my scripts and I cannot remember how to have those boxes appear when it's not available and then you put it on panda?
I can't seem to get it to work.

Nice to see you all!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judgments and Reactions to Social Issues(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Liana Hagene [A1JY2F7S3RBR3K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.12] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.65] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.48] [Pen=0.35] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 20
Description: You will read brief vignettes about people and indicate your thoughts and feelings about them. You will also provide demographic information.
Qualifications: Exc: [4527006-141064] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: GoldenTemple
Status
Not open for further replies.