How did you find MTC (or MTG?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those Chistopher hits need more than a minute, I can't do them that fast.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Hubby had a rejection overturned on Prolific yesterday. He'd had a survey with what was obviously an unpaid screener kick him out after 3 questions and submit. The researcher said "you only spent 30 seconds on my hit. Have a rejection" He replied with, "your hit borked and sent me to the end, nothing I could do" and she said, oh well. But after complaining to Proflic, it was overturned and he was paid yesterday. With a message from them "The researcher was unaware that internal screeners are not allowed on Prolific and all their rejections have been overturned."
Prolific takes that shit seriously. Unlike Amazon, they actually hold requesters to ethical standards.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those Chistopher hits need more than a minute, I can't do them that fast.
he definitely shortened them from last time, and got rid of the 'ambiguous argument' category

Katia2019

Reaction score
Prolific takes that shit seriously. Unlike Amazon, they actually hold requesters to ethical standards.
If I knew this, I would have contacted prolific when a similar thing happened to me. It has been a couple months now and am not sure if it would be too late to get prolific involved. I answered what seemed to be a screener wrong and it kicked me out and submitted it, there was nothing I could do. If I hadn't misclicked and clicked the answer I meant to chose, then I wouldn't have been kicked from the survey and would have been able to complete it. I even tried messaging the requester stating that I misclicked the answer and it kicked me out/auto submitted but they never responded.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I wanted to see if anyone on here can help me with this.
I didn't have to write a statement, but I did have to provide copies of the weekly emails and I'm now using the deposits to amazon payments as proof. You'll probably need to talk to a real person instead of doing it all online just to explain what the amazon payments stuff is.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I havent caught a HIt in one 40 minutes, I'm legit thinking about just giving up for the day, I am adding the HIts I miss to panda too, still not helping.

PE = $3.30
I know Mturk too well. The second I give up a big batch will drop and I'll check the thread later and everyone is posting 80-100 dollar PEs.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't have to write a statement, but I did have to provide copies of the weekly emails and I'm now using the deposits to amazon payments as proof. You'll probably need to talk to a real person instead of doing it all online just to explain what the amazon payments stuff is.
It's such a pain in the ass. I'm not sure why they even bother asking for tax return if they want other things too.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's such a pain in the ass. I'm not sure why they even bother asking for tax return if they want other things too.
yeah it's super annoying. I realized I didn't actually answer your question about the address. I'd put my address, which is what I do for my taxes.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
If I knew this, I would have contacted prolific when a similar thing happened to me. It has been a couple months now and am not sure if it would be too late to get prolific involved. I answered what seemed to be a screener wrong and it kicked me out and submitted it, there was nothing I could do. If I hadn't misclicked and clicked the answer I meant to chose, then I wouldn't have been kicked from the survey and would have been able to complete it. I even tried messaging the requester stating that I misclicked the answer and it kicked me out/auto submitted but they never responded.
Worth a shot. Particularly if you want just to reverse the rejection rather than get paid.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
yeah it's super annoying. I realized I didn't actually answer your question about the address. I'd put my address, which is what I do for my taxes.
Lol, that's okay, I have called them twice already today. I'm tempted to just go to the bank and take out a loan to pay them off and just make payments to the bank, but I wouldn't be able to get as good of an interest rate there so I'm stuck with these jerks. The student loan people don't make things easy or simple like a regular loan or credit card. I hate them - end rant.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lol, that's okay, I have called them twice already today. I'm tempted to just go to the bank and take out a loan to pay them off and just make payments to the bank, but I wouldn't be able to get as good of an interest rate there so I'm stuck with these jerks. The student loan people don't make things easy or simple like a regular loan or credit card. I hate them - end rant.
is it a federal loan? It was surprisingly easy for me to do the IDR with them. I never had to take out a private loan or whatever it's called, thankfully

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
is it a federal loan? It was surprisingly easy for me to do the IDR with them. I never had to take out a private loan or whatever it's called, thankfully
It's a federal loan. Mine is through Great Lakes. Everything about mine is weird. For each semester that I was in school, instead of combining them under one interest rate, all of them are separated and each one has a different interest rate. I make one monthly payment, but it is divided between all of the different loans.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's a federal loan. Mine is through Great Lakes. Everything about mine is weird. For each semester that I was in school, instead of combining them under one interest rate, all of them are separated and each one has a different interest rate. I make one monthly payment, but it is divided between all of the different loans.
that's so weird! AFAIK mine didn't do that, I don't remember reading anything like that. Anything to get more money out of people though, I guess :(

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I havent caught a HIt in one 40 minutes, I'm legit thinking about just giving up for the day, I am adding the HIts I miss to panda too, still not helping.

PE = $3.30
I'm on day 4 of this nonsense. I am getting a tad discouraged this week.

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.