How did you find MTC (or MTG?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Easter holidays? I know the UK and some other Eurpoean unis will be closed for this week/next week. But didn't think it was a big deal in the US.
No, but they only have a couple of weeks of school left...of course that doesn't count for graduate students...Idk, maybe they went on a bender last night and are just sleeping in...

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Hubby had a rejection overturned on Prolific yesterday. He'd had a survey with what was obviously an unpaid screener kick him out after 3 questions and submit. The researcher said "you only spent 30 seconds on my hit. Have a rejection" He replied with, "your hit borked and sent me to the end, nothing I could do" and she said, oh well. But after complaining to Proflic, it was overturned and he was paid yesterday. With a message from them "The researcher was unaware that internal screeners are not allowed on Prolific and all their rejections have been overturned."

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: A survey including a hypothetical news article (will not work on mobile devices) | Accept
Requester: Jedilab [A2J5MQUH9Z0KG2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Read a hypothetical news article, answer related questions in a survey, (approx. 10-15 minutes). Requires you to be in the USA.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: GoldenTemple

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey including a hypothetical news article (will not work on mobile devices) | Accept
Requester: Jedilab [A2J5MQUH9Z0KG2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Read a hypothetical news article, answer related questions in a survey, (approx. 10-15 minutes). Requires you to be in the USA.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5ish minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.