04/14 - Shocking Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna be Hannah Rashkinning myself all day today. I just know it.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

jan

Reaction score
omg. i need money! I spent 70 dollars taking out my girlfriend and my sister yesterday cause it was my sisters birthday!

In my head, we were just gonna get the dollaritas from Applebees! but then I was really hungry... and we were at a restaurant, so I figured we'd all split that 3 appatizer deal for 14.00. No prob.

then the asshole waiter is like "hey apps are half off, so just use the regular app menu and itll be almost the same price, you broke usertesting, 1.00 for 10 min survey taking, hitscraping piece of shit!"

so I was like uh, fine... then they started ordering a bunch of apps like crazy...

then my girl didn't like the dollaritas, she wanted beer, and it was Bogo, so I was like why not?

then my sister was like, these dollaritas suck, I want a martini, and i was like, its her birthday, why not...

and before you know it... the food, plus the tip is 70 bucks. aaaahhhh!

can i make some of that back before 3 when i go to my irl job?
this g-friend........she's not a free-basing racist confederate want-to-be (is she)?

(jan, who wants you to at least spend your money on a girlfriend who is close to worth it :wink:

Reactions: thedorchannel

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I did not.

My girl was mad cause she kept asking to go to a club after Applebees, and I said I was tired, but really I was broke af.

women amirite?
I find honesty works best usually with females, if I was broke I would have said so. If she doesn't appreciate honesty then she ain't worth it.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
You need to dump her, thedorchannel @thedorchannel
:howaboutno:
yea. i kno. i break up with her all the time.

and I know this is a horrible, piss poor excuse, but working online all day alone in my room all day for 4 years, makes me really lonely. so when she texts me a week/month later... I'm so desperate for human contact that I respond.

I don't want to pretend that none of this is my fault. I'm the one that lets her back into my life.

I recognize that it does come down to me knowing when someone is just not good for me at all. I need to be responsible and end it for good.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

and I know this is a horrible, piss poor excuse, but working online all day alone in my room all day for 4 years, makes me really lonely. so when she texts me a week/month later... I'm so desperate for human contact that I respond.

I don't want to pretend that none of this is my fault. I'm the one that lets her back into my life.

I recognize that it does come down to me knowing when someone is just not good for me at all. I need to be responsible and end it for good.
Get 4 cats it worked for me

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Reminds me of...

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about providing support to an injured romantic partner | PANDA
Requester: CREST [AFOKSJHW2RLCO] (Req TV): $11.94/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.38] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Answer this survey if you were in a romantic relationship with someone who was injured in the last year
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Health Perceptions Survey | PANDA
Requester: Nora Mueller [A1REPLF71CCOBA] (Req TV): $12.73/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]