The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 2 min - Perceptions of interactions with service workers 7 | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.67] [Pay: 4.09] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 3.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 60] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 587
Description: Perceptions of interactions with service workers
Requirements: previousx DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Word puzzles (native English speakers only) | PANDA
Requester: Zhenguang Cai [A33AHRMQLQLW52] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will read some definitions of words/phrases and you are to type in the defined word/phrase.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about celebrities | Accept
Requester: Research Province [A2JA2LBPNFWYI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.58] [Pay: 4.55] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about celebrities
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; SWT EqualTo 99; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]6 mins.

Reactions: Kliq

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
so, haven't fully done Hits for awhile. I still hate this new Hit setup. I wish they would go back to the old system. So, any new tricks, or tips other than using Hit Scraper. I just don't know how to use anything anymore with the new site.
I'm really struggling with the new set up too, I've been using panda crazy mostly, I should look into hit scraper and see if that helps.
I'm still kind of new to turk (started in September 2017). I use Mturk Suite to find hits and catch. I never even see the page of hits listed these days lol. Just depend on Hit Finder. I used Hit Scraper when I first started, but prefer Finder.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: A Pre-Screen Survey (about: 1-2 minutes) - More Surveys Possible in very near future | Accept
Requester: Bryn Brown [ASVORZJ25MEK1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $4.89] [Pay: 1.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 2 hours
Description: We want to know about you and the type of work you do! Additional surveys and bonuses possible
Requirements: Pre-Screening Complete DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A Pre-Screen Survey (about: 1-2 minutes) - More Surveys Possible in very near future | Accept
Requester: Bryn Brown [ASVORZJ25MEK1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $4.89] [Pay: 1.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 2 hours
Description: We want to know about you and the type of work you do! Additional surveys and bonuses possible
Requirements: Pre-Screening Complete DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Judging the questions they had and the answers I put, I doubt I get any future surveys lol.

Bokamo

Reaction score
I'm still kind of new to turk (started in September 2017). I use Mturk Suite to find hits and catch. I never even see the page of hits listed these days lol. Just depend on Hit Finder. I used Hit Scraper when I first started, but prefer Finder.
I haven't figured out MTS yet, I have it installed on Chrome, but I'm totally lost. Hoping to spend some time this weekend poking at it and figuring it out.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Identify the argument of an article (~15 min.) | PANDA
Requester: SocialWorlds [AB73KPC4T4J2R] (Req TV): $14.38/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We will ask you to identify the conclusion(s) and supporting points of a an article. We will then ask you to diagram how they are connected. Takes about 15 min.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

jan

Reaction score
Title: 2-3 Minute Survey for $0.30(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jason [A30GT0GD0IJ57V] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.15] [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.30] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 4.51] [Fair: 4.86] [Reviews: 236] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: Short survey, 2-3 minutes to complete, for $0.30, mobile devices are not supported so please use a computer/laptop
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [864518990-83113] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: thedorchannel

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
omg. i need money! I spent 70 dollars taking out my girlfriend and my sister yesterday cause it was my sisters birthday!

In my head, we were just gonna get the dollaritas from Applebees! but then I was really hungry... and we were at a restaurant, so I figured we'd all split that 3 appatizer deal for 14.00. No prob.

then the asshole waiter is like "hey apps are half off, so just use the regular app menu and itll be almost the same price, you broke usertesting, 1.00 for 10 min survey taking, hitscraping piece of shit!"

so I was like uh, fine... then they started ordering a bunch of apps like crazy...

then my girl didn't like the dollaritas, she wanted beer, and it was Bogo, so I was like why not?

then my sister was like, these dollaritas suck, I want a martini, and i was like, its her birthday, why not...

and before you know it... the food, plus the tip is 70 bucks. aaaahhhh!

can i make some of that back before 3 when i go to my irl job?

cassius

Reaction score
omg. i need money! I spent 70 dollars taking out my girlfriend and my sister yesterday cause it was my sisters birthday!

In my head, we were just gonna get the dollaritas from Applebees! but then I was really hungry... and we were at a restaurant, so I figured we'd all split that 3 appatizer deal for 14.00. No prob.

then the asshole waiter is like "hey apps are half off, so just use the regular app menu and itll be almost the same price, you broke usertesting, 1.00 for 10 min survey taking, hitscraping piece of shit!"

so I was like uh, fine... then they started ordering a bunch of apps like crazy...

then my girl didn't like the dollaritas, she wanted beer, and it was Bogo, so I was like why not?

then my sister was like, these dollaritas suck, I want a martini, and i was like, its her birthday, why not...

and for all of that and three people you only spent 70 dollars? you remembered to get the free birthday cake, right?

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

:redpandano:

Also what cassius @cassius said. You better have gotten yo cake on.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

given your history I bet you didn't even get laid. sorry bruh

cassius

Reaction score
free? dammit i suck at this
they still do that don't they? I never eat out anymore. you tell them it's so and so's birthday and they bring a piece of cake that's usually big enough for at least two people. if you're sister's nice she'd share with everyone. right? just so you had fun. You actually got of cheap but not in food. or company. You've got a great memory and you did a nice thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedorchannel

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Calling all Comedians, Writers and those who love to laugh!
Survivor Week 7
MTC: A Night at the Improv

Team Challenge - Creative

Time Commitment - moderate yet flexible
A small bit of a change this week as I'm giving you the "theme" now. Sign ups will be closed by Monday 5p - so Team Captains can finalize their picks. I will be posting this challenge by Monday night 8p EST to give a lil more time since it's a creative challenge.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.