04/14 - Shocking Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a Job Applicant After Reading the Transcripts of Two Spontaneous Telephone Conversations | Accept
Requester: Joseph Dillard [A26JP13AU3F82J] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.79] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Please read the transcripts of two spontaneous telephone conversations and then evaluate a job applicant based on information received from the telephone conversations. Participation will take about 20-25 minutes total.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In AS, MP, PR, US, VI
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
~9min

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a Job Applicant After Reading the Transcripts of Two Spontaneous Telephone Conversations | Accept
Requester: Joseph Dillard [A26JP13AU3F82J] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.79] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Description: Please read the transcripts of two spontaneous telephone conversations and then evaluate a job applicant based on information received from the telephone conversations. Participation will take about 20-25 minutes total.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In AS, MP, PR, US, VI
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I did this last night, took just under 10 minutes. Already approved.

Reactions: jan and Duke

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Looking like a really fun NBA playoffs Peachy @PeachyRider
Yeah it should be interesting. Besides the Rockets, I’m interested to see how a few other things pan out. GSW’s health, etc. Also the Sixers in the East. I don’t *think* they make the conference finals this season, but they have a solid core. Reminds me of the Astros when they were gathering good young talent. Sixers have already shown they can be a force (having that long win streak, etc). So I’m intrigued by them.

what else... let me see. i’m eating leftover pizza as I type this. just the playoffs in general I guess. I’m a sports addict so i just like being entertained. I would hate to see Lebron back in the finals, but he’s in it every season so that would not be a shock. Raptors probably have the best shot of finally stopping his Finals appearence streak. so we shall see. Boston just not healthy enough right now. I would love to see Philly threaten the Raps or Cavs. just not sure if they can rn. Pulling for it though

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a 5-minute survey! | Accept
Requester: Min Bang [A3M5E7KE0DXCG9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.16] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 5 hours
Description: A 5-minute study
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Imagination and Habits Study | Accept
Requester: Life span Decisions [AML7LH9SGCX6C] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.30] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Available: 5
Description: Help us understand the link between imagination and habits. Answer some questions about imagination, habits, and preferences.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it should be interesting. Besides the Rockets, I’m interested to see how a few other things pan out. GSW’s health, etc. Also the Sixers in the East. I don’t *think* they make the conference finals this season, but they have a solid core. Reminds me of the Astros when they were gathering good young talent. Sixers have already shown they can be a force (having that long win streak, etc). So I’m intrigued by them.

what else... let me see. i’m eating leftover pizza as I type this. just the playoffs in general I guess. I’m a sports addict so i just like being entertained. I would hate to see Lebron back in the finals, but he’s in it every season so that would not be a shock. Raptors probably have the best shot of finally stopping his Finals appearence streak. so we shall see. Boston just not healthy enough right now. I would love to see Philly threaten the Raps or Cavs. just not sure if they can rn. Pulling for it though
swarm predicted raptors to get out of the east, so they must be right

:angelic:

Reactions: Peachy

Kliq

Reaction score

I fully believe Philly can make the Finals. I have no faith in the Raptors or the Cavs. I think it's wide open. There is so much young talent that I'm really interested to see if they can take it to the next level; Giannis, Anthony Davis who was ridiculous this year, Lillard could have a monster series and I could see them testing the Warriors, the Sixers, Donovan Mitchell, can the Jazz put down that weird experiment in OKC?, Oladipo was incredible this year and I'd love to see a monster series against the Cavs, the Wizards have a ton of talent but awful chemistry with Wall, they're still dangerous...I'm really excited. I'm a big Chris Paul fan so I'd love to see him finally get his ring and silence the naysayers, really is a brilliant basketball player

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
also michelle waterson fights tonight on ufc so will probably catch that fight since the rockets don’t play till tomorrow night

Reactions: Kliq

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from ofir yakobi for work related to 3QXFBUZ4ZKG2GT9NFQNCFV0XZT8GU9.
The value of your bonus is: $2.34 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I fully believe Philly can make the Finals. I have no faith in the Raptors or the Cavs. I think it's wide open. There is so much young talent that I'm really interested to see if they can take it to the next level; Giannis, Anthony Davis who was ridiculous this year, Lillard could have a monster series and I could see them testing the Warriors, the Sixers, Donovan Mitchell, can the Jazz put down that weird experiment in OKC?, Oladipo was incredible this year and I'd love to see a monster series against the Cavs, the Wizards have a ton of talent but awful chemistry with Wall, they're still dangerous...I'm really excited. I'm a big Chris Paul fan so I'd love to see him finally get his ring and silence the naysayers, really is a brilliant basketball player
OKC is a mess. This may not be a popular opinion, but I think Russel Westbrook is the problem and has been the problem with that team for years. He’s a stat padder and nothing else. Stealing rebounds constantly from team mates every game lmao.

I think Utah wins that series in 6 or 7.

Hope you’re right about Philly. They’re fun as hell to watch. Simmons is so smooth.

Portland... will be interesting. I wouldn’t mind if they took out GsW. I love Dame Dolla. He reminds me of Kobe and Jordan in the sense that he wants the ball in his hands in clutch moments. Dude is also a fierce competitor.

Reactions: Kliq

Kliq

Reaction score
OKC is a mess. This may not be a popular opinion, but I think Russel Westbrook is the problem and has been the problem with that team for years. He’s a stat padder and nothing else. Stealing rebounds constantly from team mates every game lmao.

I think Utah wins that series in 6 or 7.

Hope you’re right about Philly. They’re fun as hell to watch. Simmons is so smooth.

Portland... will be interesting. I wouldn’t mind if they took out GsW. I love Dame Dolla. He reminds me of Kobe and Jordan in the sense that he wants the ball in his hands in clutch moments. Dude is also a fierce competitor.
Westbrook is Allen Iverson to me....ton of fun to watch, great highlights, plays hard every night, but I wouldn't want him on my team.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a url] | [url=https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3WQX8XNVHKUNDHBXCF4NOWOLUQQDCS/tasks/accept_random]Accept
Requester: Nick Howlett [AUCN00KSJKUI5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.85
Description: A short survey concerning data collection based on browsing information
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
[/url][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3WQX8XNVHKUNDHBXCF4NOWOLUQQDCS/tasks[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.