04/13 - Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Aldi, usually. most of the stuff I've tried has been disappointing in flavor or texture :shrug:

Reactions: jan and 4ourfuture

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
boyfriend and I are going to see A Quiet Place this afternoon :) I haven't been to the movies in over a year so I'm excited. you?
Stickers. (Not the kind that are outside and poke your feet, the kind you put in notebooks/papers)
oooooh what are they?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I mostly just have no idea how much is a regular amount to spend. For some reason I thought $200 seemed like a good amount and was like WHY AM I ALWAYS GOING OVER THIS AMOUNT.

oh, thanks. I'll go look at sb coupons rn.

I unwillingly eat it because I don't know what to replace it with. Fish is my favorite, but there's only so much fish I can eat. I usually eat a lot of fish and chicken, with some ground beef/turkey. (not together.)
If you are trying to do a lot of no meat meals, I was a vegetarian for like 6 months until the kids finally got their way as I was tired of listening to them complain.

You can make a lot of meals where things like garbanzo beans and nuts can replace the meat if you use it properly. Lots of websites and recipes that'll explain how to do that.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Aldi, usually. most of the stuff I've tried has been disappointing in flavor or texture :shrug:
Their meat is ok, it's a different type of consistency and I don't like their velveeta other than that I've had good luck with most stuff.

Reactions: Business Cat

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
boyfriend and I are going to see A Quiet Place this afternoon :) I haven't been to the movies in over a year so I'm excited. you?

oooooh what are they?
A bunch of colorful heart , and patterned alphabet stickers. Also mostly was thinking about the stickers I bought yesterday >.> They just shipped.

Reactions: themildone

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
oh, thanks. I'll go look at sb coupons rn.
You can also look up what coupons will be in the paper. I actually buy my coupon inserts (because I get more than one of each insert), but if you're just starting out, it's easier to grab them from the paper.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never heard of Aldis until now and I feel kind of cheated. It's probably due to being in the deep south in the country. Who wants to take a trip down to the Piggly Wiggly though? :LOL:
When I lived in Alabama that's the only place I shopped Loved it.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute survey. Asking your response and impression of some promotional material | Accept
Requester: BTSol [A37KVIQTPGPD3R] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.78] [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.57] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: About 25 questions on various impressions, attitudes, and opinions--Only 6 questions are demographic in nature. The 5 minute time estimate accounts for plenty of time to focus on the web page before starting the survey.
Requirements: Excluded Workers NotEqualTo 4; Excluded Workers NotEqualTo 3; Excluded Workers NotEqualTo 2; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.