04/01 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
like I said before, I could not be held responsible for the chaos that would be caused if I posted my pic on the forum, sometimes a person can be so incredibly good looking that it can cause pandemonium, I usually have to go out at night to go thru a drive-thru or something because if I go out in the day people see me and scream and pass out and sometimes rip their clothes off and throw them at me. it is a curse...

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Mar 31, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 580

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 590
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $21.54
- HIT reward earned: $286.21
- Total Amount earned this week: $307.75

Last week was a rough week for me, hopefully this week will be better even though it's 10pm and I'm just logging in for the first time. :(

Justin D

The Mad Pianist
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Y'all working on anything or should I just call it a night
Some Sundays there seems to be plenty to work so compared to that it’s been slow. There probably isn’t a lot because of the holiday. Tomorrow should pick up. I mainly scrape penny hits to get my hit count up when it’s slow like this.

Reactions: GTR

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I run HF here and there but don't really know how to use it to its full potential yet
well, the best way to learn how to use it is through your own time and experimentation.

I run it in my second monitor, so that it's always visible (second monitor gets added, and desktop is extended in screen settings)

I make heavy use of the block function; sort of like Kerek @Kerek with the forum's block function
the block feature can easily become your best friend.

I have the hit finder at a speed of 3000ms so it doesn't interfere with my hitcatcher, and it searches/sorts by newest/latest creation, so that I see new hits as they show up.

on a night like tonight when it's really slow, I'll open hit scraper ( https://greasyfork.org/scripts/10615-hit-scraper-with-export ) in another tab on my main browser. I'll specifically look for highest reward, to see if anything is kinda old but still available (I've found more than a few things I'm qualified for that wouldn't show up in hitfinder since I search by 'latest created'

as a bonus in using the hitscraper, when I block something, due to also having this script active - https://greasyfork.org/scripts/7857-ch-block-using-hit-scraper-s-blocklist - I will not be able to see those blocked hits/requesters in regular searches on amazon's actual mturk site.

then I'll continue in hit scraper, looking specifically for some keywords, like qual, screen, follow, recruit, my mturk ID (just in case), and demographics (which is usually a large result)

after those fail, I run a search within the actual mturk site for hits that I'm not qualified for, to see if anything has a test I might take to qualify

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
No little kids anymore but I bought myself some Easter candy. I’m not going to suffer just because they’re grown.

iMeanItsNotGood

Reaction score
well, the best way to learn how to use it is through your own time and experimentation.

I run it in my second monitor, so that it's always visible (second monitor gets added, and desktop is extended in screen settings)

I make heavy use of the block function; sort of like Kerek @Kerek with the forum's block function
the block feature can easily become your best friend.

I have the hit finder at a speed of 3000ms so it doesn't interfere with my hitcatcher, and it searches/sorts by newest/latest creation, so that I see new hits as they show up.

on a night like tonight when it's really slow, I'll open hit scraper ( https://greasyfork.org/scripts/10615-hit-scraper-with-export ) in another tab on my main browser. I'll specifically look for highest reward, to see if anything is kinda old but still available (I've found more than a few things I'm qualified for that wouldn't show up in hitfinder since I search by 'latest created'

as a bonus in using the hitscraper, when I block something, due to also having this script active - https://greasyfork.org/scripts/7857-ch-block-using-hit-scraper-s-blocklist - I will not be able to see those blocked hits/requesters in regular searches on amazon's actual mturk site.

then I'll continue in hit scraper, looking specifically for some keywords, like qual, screen, follow, recruit, my mturk ID (just in case), and demographics (which is usually a large result)

after those fail, I run a search within the actual mturk site for hits that I'm not qualified for, to see if anything has a test I might take to qualify
Quality tips, I appreciate that! I'll have to play around with it a bit this week to see if I can get it to do a little more for me. Thanks again!!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jharkan
Status
Not open for further replies.