04/01 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it looks like April is going to start out with shitty earnings, lol. But, since it was Easter I'll cut myself some slack and make it up on the rest of the days this month.

And now my kid is on Fortnite with two of his friends. I'm surprised their moms are letting them play since it's a school night. I'm usually the permissive mom when it comes to gaming, lol.

GTR

Reaction score
I recall the summer of 1984, I had just moved to a little town in Cali, and I was hanging out with this really cool chick Ali, we hung out at the arcades down by the pier and walked along the beach, but one night as I was walking her home this gang of ninjas came out of nowhere and they proceded to kick my ass, but just as I thought I was done, this very small Chinese man came out of nowhere and he started kicking all of the ninjas asses.

He could not have been bigger than 4'2" but he was very fast and powerful, but to cut to a long story short, I asked if would train me to fight, so he said sure, that summer I waxed 300 cars for free. And still got my ass kicked.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I recall the summer of 1984, I had just moved to a little town in Cali, and I was hanging out with this really cool chick Ali, we hung out at the arcades down by the pier and walked along the beach, but one night as I was walking her home this gang of ninjas came out of nowhere and they proceded to kick my ass, but just as I thought I was done, this very small Chinese man came out of nowhere and he started kicking all of the ninjas asses.

He could not have been bigger than 4'2" but he was very fast and powerful, but to cut to a long story short, I asked if would train me to fight, so he said sure, that summer I waxed 300 cars for free. And still got my ass kicked.
Daniel? Is that you?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's too bad about the price drop I'm hearing about, but these were great for me today. I would like more.
says you can do as many as you want
Title: Identify emotions expressed by the voice | Accept
Requester: Alan Cowen [A2862FWM2LCOP0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.85] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 85
Description: You will rate the emotions expressed in 30 short (p>
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: GTR and <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
My mil did not care for my diy OZ tee with zombie jesus in Z's up ho's down pose...she threw it away...wth

Reactions: <Gucci>

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I'm joining the $50 club today
:rain:
We had a turkey Easter lunch at about 2pm. Foodd coma for the rest of the afternoon. Oh my goodness. So I won't even get to $10

Justin D

The Mad Pianist
Reaction score
Title: Survey | AcceptA
Requester: Dominika Kruszewska [AIPZZ7L7VD70U] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A short survey asking your opinion about political and social issues.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I'm joining the $50 club today
:rain:
I sold some paperback books on Ebay to a local guy today and I get to meet him tomorrow to give them to him. I'll make less than $8 after it's all over and should have been turking. Hopefully he doesn't kill me or make me put lotion on my skin... :eek:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I sold some paperback books on Ebay to a local guy today and I get to meet him tomorrow to give them to him. I'll make less than $8 after it's all over and should have been turking. Hopefully he doesn't kill me or make me put lotion on my skin... :eek:
I've always found that it's helpful to be prepared; you should have already been using lotion
our skin is probably one of the most important organs we have, and upkeep is fairly simple
you just need to put the lotion on the skin
a lot of water, as well as a healthy diet is also sure to keep your skin in great shape, firm and fit for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.