04/01 - Fooling April First Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
You are still getting the errors, you just don't see them. damn thing will be dinging away but not adding anything to your queue. But yeah, thats the only way to get them done anymore. load times bug the shit out of me though. I so miss tabbing.
Wait, what do you set your panda for? I am getting no errors right now. I've done like 1k tonight on a 2 sec panda.

EDIT: Wait, are you saying, that I am getting hits and errors, just not seeing the errors? That makes sense, I think.

Reactions: kryss

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, what do you set your panda for? I am getting no errors right now. I've done like 1k tonight on a 2 sec panda.
how do you know you aren't getting errors. You can't see what the panda is doing unless it adds it to your queue.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
how do you know you aren't getting errors. You can't see what the panda is doing unless it adds it to your queue.
If you're keeping your queue full, it probably doesn't matter?

Reactions: Kerek

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
EDIT: Wait, are you saying, that I am getting hits and errors, just not seeing the errors? That makes sense, I think.
Yeah.
still, those load times are irksome. I wish they would fix it so I could just click tab click tab click tab and draw a box every 100 pics or so.
Yeah, tabbing is way better for penny HITs like that.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Accept an a9. When you finish it you wil get an option to click "watch this hit". Click that and it will add a9 to your turk master.

You must have turk master open in a separate tab for you to add the panda link. So have your dashboard open in one tab before click on watch this hit.

Let me know how it goes.
Thank you, Thank you. Sounds easy enough. I've noticed the "watch this hit" before.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
i wrote this a while ago. might help you

this is how you're going to catch hits that you've missed with the PandA trick.
you know, you click a link from the forum and get this dreaded message.
http://prntscr.com/aaxpa0

welll, once you install TM you can click "watch this hit" and turkmaster will keep refreshing the page for you. that allows the script to accept the hit for you if someone returns it, or more hits get posted.
this works best with surveys and batches that post frequently.

so what do you do?!?
well this is what it looks like when you add a panda
http://prntscr.com/aaxprm

you type in the name and the time you want it to refresh.. i usually keep mine on 10 seconds. if its a great batch then i will just run one panda at 2 seconds.. but the crappy part is the more pandas you have, the more page request errors you will run into.
Thank you! I think I can do that!

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
true, I was just being pedantic
No you are right, I just checked. I was just confused. I watched it fill up my queue and then I was getting -rem- errors after that. :ahhh:

Reactions: hyway and kryss

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! I think I can do that!
just do it. It won't blow anything up and fixing whatever you do wrong will teach you more than if it worked right the first time you tried.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You could always open your console log, TM will print "Exceeded the maximum rate!" if it hits a page request error.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
You could always open your console log, TM will print "Exceeded the maximum rate!" if it hits a page request error.
I'd rather shoot myself than open the console log

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.