04/01 - Fooling April First Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
But I mean, say a $5 hit goes by on the forum and you want to try and grab it if it becomes available again, how would you do that without TM?

I've used TM and HS exclusively since I started, just wondering how you figured out a solution to your answer without using TM and without spamming F5
auto update
horde

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
My internet is a piece of shit. Tonight I wanna work but can't. I just needed to get that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and aveline

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like more of a hassle to me, but if it works it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
idk how to turk anyways for real
Im here for the gifs

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of A9, does anyone know how often they change around the 'take pictures on your phone' set of hits? Noticed they've been the same kitchen category for the last week.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On a lighter note, took the kids to Newport Aquarium today and walked on "shark bridge" and got to actually pet sharks. So, all in all a good day. Shitty internet notwithstanding.
That's so cool! I'm taking my niece to the aquarium tomorrow but they only have a shark tunnel there, no petting.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
On a lighter note, took the kids to Newport Aquarium today and walked on "shark bridge" and got to actually pet sharks. So, all in all a good day. Shitty internet notwithstanding.
We just went there!! That bridge was so wack, with all the protection underneath it I could barely see into the water

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
That's so cool! I'm taking my niece to the aquarium tomorrow but they only have a shark tunnel there, no petting.
I was terrified to do the bridge thing because you have to walk it like a tight rope and then there's netting on both sides. Once in it, I felt totally safe but wasn't sure I'd be cool with it going in. They were just little guys we got to pet but still fun. I like the hands on stuff the most. Yours will hopefully at least have an area where they can touch starfish and horseshoe crabs and anemones. I hope you have a blast!

@heeheehaha I know! I saw more from outside the bridge.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was terrified to do the bridge thing because you have to walk it like a tight rope and then there's netting on both sides. Once in it, I felt totally safe but wasn't sure I'd be cool with it going in. They were just little guys we got to pet but still fun. I like the hands on stuff the most. Yours will hopefully at least have an area where they can touch starfish and horseshoe crabs and anemones.

@heeheehaha I know! I saw more from outside the bridge.
That sounds really fun and a little scary. Our aquarium does have a lot of interactive areas for the kids and if you pay extra, you can hang out with the penguins.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"NOTICE: We are aware of the error message stating there are no more HITs when there are many left.
We are working with the MTurk team to resolve this."

April fools.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
All they had left today was Nerds Ropes so I bought 12 and a pizza. RIP Easter candy.
omg, I haven't seen Nerds Rope in years! I love that stuff. More like RIP teeth, though. :D

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
omg, I haven't seen Nerds Rope in years! I love that stuff. More like RIP teeth, though. :D
They're my favorite candy. Although the Easter kind isn't as good as Christmas or regular.

Reactions: aveline

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My husband broke a molar on one of those. He had to have the whole tooth yanked. Fucking expensive piece of candy.

Reactions: aveline and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.