04/01 - Fooling April First Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah, it would be sweet if it would stop when i had a full queue, but then i would want it to start back again when i didn't :)
It would have to see that you have a full queue (easy, would be like 1 line of code maybe), then put everything on a sleep delay (copy the code for the PRE delay and increase the sleep time up to like 10s or more instead of the 2s its on).

Reactions: hyway

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
join us in the ez money that is a9...might even make back what you spent at the movies
I am too lazy for A9's. I keep trying to get back into them even if just for the numbers, but its too much like work to keep up a pace fast enough and constant enough to make it financially worthwhile. I want more ocmp75s. They are right up my alley. fill a queue except for a few empty slots for HTSNBN and lackadaisically check it from time to time to see if I need to give a reply. just keep filling the queue as i complete reservations.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
i cringed at that too. easy 3 bucks though!
I had a g+ account the day it went into beta (cos I had friends that were working on it at the time), but deleted it once google started trying to force me to use my real name on YouTube. Now I have no g+ account to do these, even if I wanted to.

Reactions: Aydiarose

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that blows. at least its not broken to where you have to repair it
It's not. I've been manually defrosting my freezer for two years now. I was too lazy to move everything to ice chests. It's time now. Biting the bullet. Cuz now I have no choice but to clean the entire refrigerator before plugging it back in.

Reactions: Drwho10

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not. I've been manually defrosting my freezer for two years now. I was too lazy to move everything to ice chests. It's time now. Biting the bullet. Cuz now I have no choice but to clean the entire refrigerator before plugging it back in.
It's taken two years to defrost? It must melt super slowly.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
you don't want to do that anyway. Those fake review hits piss me off because i like to think online reviews are useful when i am looking to make a purchase. Now everytime i look i wonder how much that guy got paid to say that.

Reactions: Aydiarose

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yes, supporting a 10% decrease in performance :mob:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
you don't want to do that anyway. Those fake review hits piss me off because i like to think online reviews are useful when i am looking to make a purchase. Now everytime i look i wonder how much that guy got paid to say that.
Which was why I mentioned in my next post "even if I wanted to."

Since I produce legitimate content that does make money from ad revenue, I get really angry when I see these sorts of things.

The misspellings just add fuel to the fire.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Last question, I promise. What do you do about Captcha when using TM? I noticed it just stops working so I went and opened a random hit and keyed it in there then restarted the panda. Is there an easier way? Thanks for being so patient with me.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: SpookyMyers

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last question, I promise. What do you do about Captcha when using TM? I noticed it just stops working so I went and opened a random hit and keyed it in there then restarted the panda. Is there an easier way? Thanks for being so patient with me.
You can make it open a specific HIT when it hits a panda. I do that along with my captcha clear script so it auto returns & closes the window. Another way it to just get Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.