03/30 - Wacky Work Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I should mention to those out there using AHK for a while now... it doesn't update itself, you have to tell AHK to update manually. Just run the Installer.ahk script in your ahk install folder.

Edit: it is also a really advanced complex script... a good one to dive into when you want to discover some new things.
Like your videos, I will choose to ignore this advice until months from now when there's something wrong with my AHK and I decide to blame you

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I should mention to those out there using AHK for a while now... it doesn't update itself, you have to tell AHK to update manually. Just run the Installer.ahk script in your ahk install folder.

Edit: it is also a really advanced complex script... a good one to dive into when you want to discover some new things.
psssst, no don't look. I don't want anyone thinking I am doing something responsible, so pretend I'm not talking to you. So, after starting the installer it gives me 3 options -download, modify and uninstall. I know i don't want to uninstall, so am I downloading again?

Status
Not open for further replies.