03/30 - Wacky Work Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Any that you qualify for and can make a good hourly wage at! Run Hitscraper in a way that picks up batches (lower price, higher amount of hits) and you'll quickly see what's out there. $41 is a pretty good day doing just surveys!

Also, quals are your best friend for batches (or just mturk really). If you're not looking at the actual turk page for stuff you don't qual for, you're missing out on a lot of stuff that requires a test or a short demographic or agreement type thing.
Thanks for the info. Yea today was my best day so far. I'm usually around 30 for the day.

Reactions: MerryLou

jan

Reaction score
That is NOT a good time. At my (our?) age, all I can think of is the hearing loss :wink:. The 'former' marine that I dated was in a war, of course, so his hearing was terrible (and like all good marines/army guys - he was both - he refused to wear hearing aides, because - well, you know :wink:.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm using the legacy version of tjololo's scraper and its been working fine.
From the feihtality version:
// v4.0: massive API overhaul reducing size by nearly 3000 lines
I think that's a dig at my terrible code.

Last edited:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I should mention to those out there using AHK for a while now... it doesn't update itself, you have to tell AHK to update manually. Just run the Installer.ahk script in your ahk install folder.

Edit: it is also a really advanced complex script... a good one to dive into when you want to discover some new things.

Reactions: hyway and DONTDOIT
Status
Not open for further replies.