03/27 - Which Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
The true test of a relationship is going through an Ikea together (especially a busy one!) and not hating each other by the end LOL
LOL, well I have yet to fail that and been with two significant others before....so idk how much that one helps me. We are both very calm people in that department, I think we will be okay. Our true test has been learning how to dance together haha. There is arguing.

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

Reaction score
It really is, what size are you looking for?
a 5x8 and two runners that are 6-8 feet long. His laminate floors are really really really slick and my dog can hardly walk anywhere in the living area lol

savvy

Reaction score
I actually bought almost every rug in my house from them - I have some going on about 6 years still going strong :)
that's awesome. they do have some good ones for a good price, and theres a $25 coupon I just sold my email for, LOL. I'm a little more excited now. Looking in person was stressful and there wasn't a lot of options at any store.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a 5x8 and two runners that are 6-8 feet long. His laminate floors are really really really slick and my dog can hardly walk anywhere in the living area lol
5x8 won't be as bad the 9x13 ones are stupid expensive.

Reactions: savvy

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Haven't read but Day 3 of How's my network hit up.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here I'll show you mine and tell you what I paid...

Here is my entry way and the rug I got for there...

And here is my living room

https://imgur.com/ZKySsTt[/IMG/]

The big blue one and the entry way one cost me 150 as a pair and the white and blue one was 50 bucks.

Last edited:

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: 10 minutes survey on blogs & product reviews | Accept
Requester: Maximilian Gerrath [AMF4BRSUGFX4C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.52] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.45] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=1.33] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion in an academic study about review blogs
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well damn my pictures don't work lol.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Completely off-topic but one of my cats has been peeing outside it's litter box. I have multiple boxes in the house because I have two cats, and I clean them more than once a day. This isn't the first time we've had this problem with the cat. The duplex we're living in was put up for sale so there were a lot of people walking through here a few months ago. I thought that's what might have freaked the cat out. But I brought him to the vet and (waste of $80) they couldn't figure out what was wrong. He stopped doing it for a while but a few weeks ago I suspected he was doing it again, and then this morning my husband caught him peeing on the floor. And on top of everything, our duplex was sold and we have to move by May 1st. Any cat owners have any idea why my cat is doing this? I can't keep a cat that is peeing everywhere. We paid a thousand dollars security deposit for this place and we need it back!

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets try this again...

Ok entry way...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/PsfAqV7"><a href="//imgur.com/PsfAqV7"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Living room
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/QTt8uo8"><a href="//imgur.com/QTt8uo8"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Entry way and blue living room was 150..white and blue was 50 so I spent 200 dollars total for rugs. I got lucky to find someone selling them cheap.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: "A Day in the Life" Study(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SocialAttitudesLab [A2V3YQFU2CAGPI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.80] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 33
Description: The purpose of this study is to examine how people construct life event details based on minimal provided information. In this study, you will be asked to construct a short narrative based on a provided prompt. This study will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: TP Panel: 947553385 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 65; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
7:00 writing[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.