goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
why is it so hard to buy an area rug?!

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why is it so hard to buy an area rug?!
Cause they're super expensive...I actually found a guy that lives close to me that whole sale sales them after he buys huge truck loads of them. I got a huge living room and a big entry way one for like 150..at a store one of those rugs would have been 300.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
One of my cats will literally get in there and bury the other cats turds before he goes like...man cmon really!?!?!

It's hilarious.
My cat digs at her poops so much we have to yell at her to quit it or she'll just stay in there digging away forever

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
One of my cats will literally get in there and bury the other cats turds before he goes like...man cmon really!?!?!

It's hilarious.
Our 1 year old loves to roll around in the litterbox. Especially when we put in fresh litter.

I guess it is technically good for them cause they clean off and it fills their bodies with good bacteria. Cats are weird. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

savvy

Reaction score
Cause they're super expensive...I actually found a guy that lives close to me that whole sale sales them after he buys huge truck loads of them. I got a huge living room and a big entry way one for like 150..at a store one of those rugs would have been 300.
the price makes it seems like such a huge commitment. ahhhhhhh. and I'm lazy, I hate spending hours upon hours shopping.

Reactions: FrenchToast

savvy

Reaction score
You could always check Ikea if you've got one close to you savvy @savvylabell
ours opens april 12th. Maybe we will do that. I've been on wayfair and found some I like, but I hate not physically touching it.

(the boyfriend and I are shopping for his house..where I will probably live soon, so it's an even bigger decision LOL)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ours opens april 12th. Maybe we will do that. I've been on wayfair and found some I like, but I hate not physically touching it.

(the boyfriend and I are shopping for his house..where I will probably live soon, so it's an even bigger decision LOL)
The true test of a relationship is going through an Ikea together (especially a busy one!) and not hating each other by the end LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.