jan

Reaction score
Did anyone here get it :)

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I ended up staying on until midnight last night to reach my first "over $100" day in about 2 weeks. Woke up today and had totally forgotten about Zoltars, so i just finished my limit on those. Time for some breakfast.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perception of organ donation(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sigrid Kong [A1I6KOD7GG7Z5P] (Req TV): $13.93/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.85] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 76
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Reactions: ChristopherASA

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess its a pretty crappy day for you guys too? Has to be or else why would people waste their time on underpaid Zoltars. I would do some, But I cant work for $3 an hour.

Reactions: cb456

Questicle

Reaction score
With practice (and the script) they can go much faster. For instance, if the link is to a law firm, I'll click on the link and while the web page is loading I'm already filling out everything but the name and location information in the HIT because virtually all law firms provide the same service. Next, it's just a quick copy/paste of the firm name (usually located at the bottom of the web page), then double-check for how many locations they may have... and then I'm done in about 5-10 seconds after page loads.

Zoltars used to be nearly daily, so many of us who've been at this for awhile have easily done 1,000's of Zoltars by now, so they go by pretty quickly.
Zoltars started throwing errors after awhile. Is that common?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi, the UV index is 6 here today. It's getting to that time where we need to start wearing sunscreen every day again. :wink:

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Only after it errored out.
Basically, you need to complete each Zoltar hit, one at a time, in the same order you caught them otherwise they will generate the error that you are seeing. If you accidentally open one out of order or open two HITs at the same time, then you'll get that error message and you're effectively locked out of them for an hour or so.

TabethaC

Reaction score
Not a fan of these zoltars. I personally don't think they are worth the money. Plus, half the time I get ones where I have no idea how to categorize it. And I don't want to risk messing up and getting a reject.

Reactions: Markb

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wore it all winter :eek:
It's no wonder you have such perfect skin! I did wear sunscreen when I left the house, which isn't terribly often during the day. I guess I technically wore SPF every day in my CC cream but I don't feel I apply enough product to protect against higher UV levels.

Reactions: Sondi

spchles1

Reaction score
I guess its a pretty crappy day for you guys too? Has to be or else why would people waste their time on underpaid Zoltars. I would do some, But I cant work for $3 an hour.
I do them every Tuesday and it normally takes me just a little over two hours to cap. Today was 206 cap. So that's almost 10/hr. For me totally worth it. Especially when my daily goal is $25.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a script to make these Hannahs easier, such as maybe already having Moderately Easy marked as it is the most common answer?

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's what I see on here every Tuesday:

Zoltars!
These Z's suck.
These Zoltars are underpaid, man.
I'm not doing those Zoltars.
Why does anyone do those Zoltar hits?
Like one guy: I capped at ___ Zoltars
Anything else to work on besides Zoltars?
I don't understand how anyone can do those Z's for only 10 cents.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's no wonder you have such perfect skin! I did wear sunscreen when I left the house, which isn't terribly often during the day. I guess I technically wore SPF every day in my CC cream but I don't feel I apply enough product to protect against higher UV levels.
I got this SPF 50 Japanese sunscreen... best I've ever used :ok: It also works well as a moisturizer so I've just been using it every day

Status
Not open for further replies.