Title: Survey About National Security Threats Online(~ 9 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Paul [A2SFNACEX04NQT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.92] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 45:00
Available: 56
Description: A brief survey about your thoughts on threats to national security online
Qualifications: Exc: [2016561966-136892] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: JCGrey

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
It's Zoltar Time.

Morning. My rat Rosie had her babies! We think there's about 15. They're so cute!
Aww! I've had rats, and a few hairless ones too. The hairless ones are actually covered in peach fuzz. They kind of feel like ballsacks. And I apologize in advance for saying that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's Zoltar Time.

Aww! I've had rats, and a few hairless ones too. The hairless ones are actually covered in peach fuzz. They kind of feel like ballsacks. And I apologize in advance for saying that.
I want a hairless one so bad! And a hairless cat. They're so precious and I need to protect their poor vulnerable bodies :love:

Reactions: freakania

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Good morning all. I really need to make some money after spending all day yesterday on the Survivor task, but I have some RL stuff going on.

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
So what happens if I just go through all those crappy broken A9's and click image did not load over and over? I'm not going to, but to say I didn't think about it would be a lie.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

nmelssx

Reaction score
Awesome, thank you for the tip, I sent the requester a message on the HIT clarifying what happened so hopefully it'll work out. That was a pretty easy HIT for $4
I usually just put "No Code Provided", when they failed to provide a code at the end. Never gotten a rejection with that.

Vladtheinhaler23

#NurkFever
Reaction score
I usually just put "No Code Provided", when they failed to provide a code at the end. Never gotten a rejection with that.
Thanks, apparently I missed the portion where it said to enter you MTurk ID as the code, but I did enter it on the form itself, so fingers crossed. $4 to talk about my dishwasher was a steal.

Reactions: jan and nmelssx
Status
Not open for further replies.