03/26 - Tumbling Dice Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
re: Adsforce

1. I think the HIT was borking and they took it down. Just one theory.

2. I can confirm - when you switch IPs on an open Adsforce HIT - it will many times shut down the HIT and tell you to come back in an hour, you're now blocked from doing the HIT. The first few times it happened, I wrote Adsforce, no response. When I switch IPs in the middle of their HIT, usually because my laptop is old, and the ads sometimes crash my video, so I kick to my back up old OLD laptop.... if you switch IPs, in my experience Adsforce blocks you sometimes, til the next batch.

3. I sure hope they bring back that batch.
They're back, didn't switch IPs, finished the one I was working on, now "Please skip or return", I wish they'd just stop messing with them.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't get them to work. Adsforce

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRBST6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this one - but it was only 12.99 when I bought it both times. I think they release a new one every year or the bottle is a different color with the new batch or something to that effect, so there might a newer version now.
This is one of the sunscreens I have in my rotation. I love it. Speaking of which, I need to place an order for a bunch of sunscreen. What do you use for your body?

Reactions: Sondi

Questicle

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions towards different groups (WHITE PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!) | Accept
Requester: Brian O'Shea [A1VRUCUC3CY44V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.50] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are interested in your attitudes towards African Americans and European Americans.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This one creeps me out every time it pops up.[/td][/tr]

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good morning!
For some reason the forum is not always giving me an alert when something I posted is liked or replied to so I just saw your question about that Hookah Hit yesterday, JDWFM @JDWFM, so I apologize but I was not sure which they were looking for until I worked on it and they were looking for Hookah smokers, I got screened out.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Play games on Android phone (about 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Rachel Adler [A3SPG1BMN20BYW] (Req TV): $4.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Participate in our experiment that will involve playing games on an Android phone - winner with the highest overall score will receive an extra $5.00 (if there is a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly)
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

alk69

Reaction score
Y'all might want to avoid that fish bones HIT. I think I may have messed that up--big time. It didn't seem to work right and I managed to submit it early. Duh. And here I though that keeping fish for 30 years and studying marine biology for 10 might have some use... This is one 'o those shoulda stayed in bed and read a book days. Well, I won't moan too much--it'll only be my 17th rejection. After 7+years I still don't like it. I just no longer go full panic and curl up in a ball in a corner.

edit: and already rejected. And told me in the rejection to look at the instructions!....I wonder if they even read my email? I pointed out the lack of instructions. They had one/two sentences and one example. And nothing about how to run the HIT. That's how I hit the submit button too soon.

Last edited:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about categories. | Accept
Requester: Social Cognitive Development Lab [AFIUI62ZVMDFA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.12] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be assigned to answer a series of Likert scale question about 1 category. Answering should be based on intuition, and take only a couple seconds. Please do not take if you have taken this before.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 01:40 Hourly: $35.68[/td][/tr]

Reactions: alk69 and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.