03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
OT Anyone have an electric kettle they love? I'm just one person and hate entertaining, and if I were forced to, I wouldn't serve you tea 'cause, awkward?:p

Kidding but, kettle for one. Any suggestions?
I wouldn't know. We only do sweet iced tea around here and I have a kickass Brewer for that. I do have some old German teakettle that was handed down a couple of generations but have never used it. Not big on hot tea except earl grey.

Mayo sucks. :nod:
But aioli is the shiz.

Reactions: aveline

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't know. We only do sweet iced tea around here and I have a kickass Brewer for that. I do have some old German teakettle that was handed down a couple of generations but have never used it. Not big on hot tea except earl grey.

But aioli is the shiz.
Idiots don't realize you have to build a syrup. Sugar into boiling water. Make it thick...disgustingly thick.

Re: aioli - I was deployed when that became the new thing. After that, and before I knew it, I was in another country. Mexico's answer to that is "Thousand Island is the same thing, right?"

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Idiots don't realize you have to build a syrup. Sugar into boiling water. Make it thick...disgustingly thick.

Re: aioli - I was deployed when that became the new thing. After that, and before I knew it, I was in another country. Mexico's answer to that is "Thousand Island is the same thing, right?"
Yes! We make a concentrate, add sugar to the boiling water then once it's fully dissolved and syrupy, add cold water or ice cubes.

Gawdamn I love aioli. Chili lime is a fave. Thousand island is gross! I'll accept ranch or a house made tartar sauce though.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Huh, no rejections from the map HITs. Guess requester really is luring us into a false sense of confidence.

WBCS366

I'm a bad boy
Reaction score
Every time I got to shut down TurkMaster for the night it catches 5 more A9's

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going balls deep next time I see them up. I was scared this time. I'm just over 25k so a mass reject could hurt.
I picked up 377 rejects from Sergey AND a block for 'going too quickly' about 3 weeks back. It basically ruined my breakfast.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I picked up 377 rejects from Sergey AND a block for 'going too quickly' about 3 weeks back. It basically ruined my breakfast.
Ouch. Every reject feels like someone telling me "you suck." I take it super personally. In other words, I'm the type of person they make up all those surveys for.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Hadn't seen this in a while. Throw it on the Ground Tuesday??

Reactions: Azazael

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Tea is not cutting it today! Coffee time!! Also could be lack of vape ATM. :(
I'm going balls deep next time I see them up. I was scared this time. I'm just over 25k so a mass reject could hurt.
I like it when you get all forceful. :p

BTW Just made a cup of coffee that kicks harder than fresh corn liquor. Holy crap. I wouldn't bet against this stuff in a fight. It is strong.:woot:

Reactions: StanleyMilgram

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Ouch. Every reject feels like someone telling me "you suck." I take it super personally. In other words, I'm the type of person they make up all those surveys for.
Meh, it happens. I wrote it off and moved on. It resulted in me borrowing money from my investments/pension instead of living only on turk for a week or so until I got back up to 99% but it was easy enough to yank myself out of it. Hell, I live on 600/month including 3 steak dinners a week and eating out for every meal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.