03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking Mexico.... Let me know if you find a really good cosmetic dentist there. That's why I'm turking. I need to have a bunch of crowns replaced.
My partner is. He's fantastic. Just did a couple of veneers for me. About 22 bucks a pop. Hell, the clinic that I run is basically funded by American's coming down. I just did a patellar arthroplasty (knee replacement) for 390 USD. But that funds my clinic for a month.

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
My imagination. I'm out until the vape store opens but, my current favs are Subliminal by Propeganda(Blue Razz) which is super bright and whhen I want something sweet, Praline Dream from Ballistic(tastes like a kitkat)
My fave is milk and Honey by cosmic cloud maybe. I have a hard time keeping track. It's very light and really is like milk and honey.

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Fucking Mexico.... Let me know if you find a really good cosmetic dentist there. That's why I'm turking. I need to have a bunch of crowns replaced.
I know what you mean as someone who has had lots of dental problems. My four front teeth are all veneers since there are just broken half teeth there and costed around 3 grand when I was 17.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
My partner is. He's fantastic. Just did a couple of veneers for me. About 22 bucks a pop. Hell, the clinic that I run is basically funded by American's coming down. I just did a patellar arthroplasty (knee replacement) for 390 USD. But that funds my clinic for a month.
Alright, well when I have more saved, I'll contact you. I want a dental overhaul. I had a ton of crowns done on the uppers about 12 years ago but no one told me they had an expiration date. Does he do implants?

Last edited:

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, well when I have more saved, I'll contact you. I want a dental overhaul. I had a ton of crowns done on the uppers about 12 years ago but no one told me they had an expiration date. Does he do implants?
You could have all 32 yanked and replaced with implants for 2500.

Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
You could have all 32 yanked and replaced with implants for 2500.
Yet in the US, they want $50k for yank and hybrid dentures. US sucks as far as health and dental care. My husband has been telling me to go to Mexico but it makes me nervous - I have dental anxiety anyway.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to butt in, but how long would those implants last? Would they be a life time or do they need replaced in 10 years?
Yes. Mini implants or regular implants? I've heard it is so much cheaper outside the US.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I know what you mean as someone who has had lots of dental problems. My four front teeth are all veneers since there are just broken half teeth there and costed around 3 grand when I was 17.
Yup. No spent $12k cash plus dental insurance just 12 years ago and while my smile still looks pretty good, I don't have a "gummy" smile which would show where the guns recessed, etc. I hate teeth. I want a wooden set of choppers like Washington. 3 kids really leached the calcium out of my teeth.

Reactions: ClamBurglar

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Yet in the US, they want $50k for yank and hybrid dentures. US sucks as far as health and dental care. My husband has been telling me to go to Mexico but it makes me nervous - I have dental anxiety anyway.
Finding the right dentist is key, I've been going to this guy who was a Navy dentist for 20+ years and he pulled all four of my compacted wisdom teeth out in like 10 minutes and I didn't even realize they were gone when he was done with it. He was that good. No pain, no nothing, super nice.

Sorry to butt in, but how long would those implants last? Would they be a life time or do they need replaced in 10 years?
I would imagine implants last forever, hell I've had my porcelain veneers for 10+ years with no problems, but I know I'll probably have to get those replaced at some point.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. Mini implants or regular implants? I've heard it is so much cheaper outside the US.
Setting goal now! No Joke!. Teeth have not evolved as quickly as lifespan has increased. Design flaw.
Regular screw in implants. As for the 10 year concept...I have a post and build up (no crown) that has lasted almost 15 years. Implants, particularly if they're screwed into the jaw and a veneer is placed OPPOSITE the implant (properly so that there is no grinding and the surfaces are the same 'hardness') they should last longer than you.

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
looks like its going to be a busy overnight period
Title: Rate a TV Show/Movie/Actor result for a given Search Query | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A1IFMRTRLY6CMX] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.22 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.18 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.36 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 231
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given a Search Query to find out On-demand TV Shows, Movies & Live Events, rate the search result in degree of relevance
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1918
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.18 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.36 Promptness
Description: Given a Search Query to find out On-demand TV Shows, Movies & Live Events, rate the search result in degree of relevance
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US
Apparently all I need to do is mention that I have a sergey block and he shows up.

Henrik

Requester
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.18 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.36 Promptness
Am I missing a way to submit these?

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.18 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.36 Promptness
these wont last long lol

Status
Not open for further replies.