03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
Mayo and Aioli both suck. Mustard is the only condiment... or hot sauce... or spicy brown mustard.

Reactions: aveline

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Tea is not cutting it today! Coffee time!! Also could be lack of vape ATM. :(

I like it when you get all forceful. :p

BTW Just made a cup of coffee that kicks harder than fresh corn liquor. Holy crap. I wouldn't bet against this stuff in a fight. It is strong.:woot:
Is it Death Wish? M

Reactions: Jerami

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Meh, it happens. I wrote it off and moved on. It resulted in me borrowing money from my investments/pension instead of living only on turk for a week or so until I got back up to 99% but it was easy enough to yank myself out of it. Hell, I live on 600/month including 3 steak dinners a week and eating out for every meal :p
That's pretty awesome. Are you kinda off the grid/self-sufficient? We have a house payment, negligible utilities (wood stove in winter and we live in a forest/house was built with optimal airflow for summer.) I could live on that Myself but with 3 boys it takes a bit more. Grocery alone is $1k a month, and they're not even in the throes of puberty yet.

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. Are you kinda off the grid/self-sufficient? We have a house payment, negligible utilities (wood stove in winter and we live in a forest/house was built with optimal airflow for summer.) I could live on that Myself but with 3 boys it takes a bit more. Grocery alone is $1k a month, and they're not even in the throes of puberty yet.
Nope! not in the least. I live in a major city in a 2 bedroom detached apartment (known here as a department) with full electric, AC etc. I'm in Mexico.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
:cigar::cigar::cigar:
Tea is not cutting itttoday! Coffee time!! Also could be lack of vape ATM. :(

I like it when you get all forceful. :p

BTW Just made a cup of coffee that kicks harder than fresh corn liquor. Holy crap. I wouldn't bet against this stuff in a fight. It is strong.:woot:
I started vaping a few months back. We call it the douche flute. What are you vaping?

Reactions: Azazael and kryss

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: NCAA Tournament Predictions - College Basketball Fans ONLY | PANDA
Requester: Alex Van Zant [A3VDQ7V0QCT9PM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.55 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: $1.25 for a 10-minute survey requiring you to predict the outcomes of several upcoming NCAA basketball games. A $25 bonus payment may also be awarded depending on performance. You must pass a qualification test to proceed and continue for payment.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 50
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

For the lazy folks who haven't scrolled back to find it.

Reactions: MikeC44

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope! not in the least. I live in a major city in a 2 bedroom detached apartment (known here as a department) with full electric, AC etc. I'm in Mexico.
Fucking Mexico.... Let me know if you find a really good cosmetic dentist there. That's why I'm turking. I need to have a bunch of crowns replaced.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:cigar::cigar::cigar:
I started vaping a few months back. We call it the douche flute. What are you vaping?
My imagination. I'm out until the vape store opens but, my current favs are Subliminal by Propeganda(Blue Razz) which is super bright and whhen I want something sweet, Praline Dream from Ballistic(tastes like a kitkat)

Status
Not open for further replies.