03/19 - Tabby Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
What was your time?
19 minutes 7 seconds.

I've tried four more but I keep getting kicked before the advertisement stage and I haven't seen bonuses from those yet. I was also kicked from the one in the advertisement stage that I got bonused for.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
FYI, this requester posted a HIT with the EXACT same name, yesterday. Two HITs, same survey (one description difference, yesterday's estimated 15 min, this one estimates 10).

Title: Survey of Time and Happiness (10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yuta Chishima [A19CF2LIHFNF2C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.53] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=9.60] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: As a participant in this survey, you will be asked to make judgments about your temporal perception. The assessment should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

So, I caught it again today under new HIT ID, emailed requester, and asked if we should just do one of them, his reply:

"Hi, Thank you for participating in my survey! These are the same surveys, so please do not answer twice. Thank you.

Best, Yuta"

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
it's a small bank, town & Country. it's usually there when the bank opens and I only went by AP saying it transferred instead of checking my bank account because I guess I'm stupid
Are you in Maine? Random question.

For people doing these Stanford ad HITs, do you all have to chat with a bot first? I've never gotten past the chatty bot and I've been on as long as 13 min before it was canceled.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It took me so long to read the chapter! Like an hour total for the chapter and survey. My husband was interrupting me constantly though :grumpy:
Worth doing though?

Reactions: Sondi

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Investment Game (~15 minutes)(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SPLab [AVLLASUMMIDOB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.37] [Pay=Low] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.78] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.32] [Pen=1.57] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study is about how people make decisions. You will be asked to take make several decisions and respond to a few questionnaires. You will then fill out some demographic questionnaires. The study will last approximately 15 minutes and you will receive $.90. You must be at least 18 years of age or older and a U.S. resident in order to participate in this study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [795725186-134230] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
14 minutes (moving slow - HIT est. 15 min). Small bonus potential.

Reactions: Kliq

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah it's relatively easy. Was pretty much the same as the physical book one a while back. The survey part is really easy :)
Ty Soup Goddess :praying:

Reactions: aveline

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the Stanford HCI ad hit is being taken down. I got one but it also ended early, trying to get another gets 502 errors.

Reactions: Despairagus

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
So...does anyone here have any experience with the PC company ibuypower?
I know someone who got a gaming PC from them. It was overall good, I thought the price was slightly high, but the power supply was dangerously cheap. Like Yugo cheap. My friend replaced himself it when the company insisted it was fine. It is kind of a classic weak point in PCs.

Edit: personally I build my own gaming PCs and get mainly used Dell workstations for work PCs, but you probably know that by now. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.