Title: Financial situation Assessment(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: K Todd Wilcox [A1XIYVMJBMO5PU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.54] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.79] [Fast=3.63] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.52] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 20:00
Available: 25
Description: You will be asked questions about your finances and make some financial decisions (4 min)
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

cassius

Reaction score
hey everyone, theres something I wanted to talk about. I just put on facebook that people who are self quarantening should go outside and get fresh air every now and then because they can get sick staying inside too long. This has happened to me a few times over the years. has it ever happened to u guys?
We need vitamin D. I will continue to take my walks until they tell me I can't. If I don't walk it's like the old saying ... Use it or lose it.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
the only time i've ever stayed inside for more than 12 hours is if I am already so sick I cannot move.
theres been a few times when I stayed inside for 24-36 hours working and sleeping

• Wow
Reactions: savvy

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
kroger also here. i sent my senior (aka dad) to try to get some things that haven't been found in the store in 2 weeks since it would be freshly stocked at 7am opening so i had a feeling he'd have the best odds to find stuff.

they were still wiped out of bread. Can bread be made if i don't have a bread machine but I have flour and yeast?
Kroger is heavily limiting the units sent to individual stores until the demand can be met across the entire company. Do not expect them to be stocked first thing in the morning every morning. The trucks are arriving at different times than usual. For example one day the perishable truck may arrive at 2PM the next it won't roll up until 9PM. If you guys go out to stores and you have a second take some time and thank the workers. They are really working their butts off right now. My husband has said that a lot of his employees are working close to 60 hours a week. They are risking their health to make sure everyone has what they need (to the best of their ability). Also store managers have the ability to change the limit per item policy at any time. So if it's 3 packs of something one day a few days later it might be 2. My husband has been cursed at, swatted at, SPIT at over this. People are crazy. So yeah. If anyone has any questions about Kroger in particular or grocery stores right now I might be able to help. Believe me I hear so much about what's going on behind the scenes. I won't say anything confidential of course because I don't really know any of that but yeah general questions I might be able to help.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Two simple tasks: an event task and a product choice | Accept
Requester: Carolina [A3P03MPW1JTWSI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.75] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Tell us about a previous experience

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
These AMC-owned networks, which offer original fare along with extensive libraries, are extending their free-trial periods from seven days to 30. Interested subscribers should use the code FREE30 for AcornTV, SUNDANCENOW30 for Sundance Now and SHUTIN for Shudder.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your personality and your supervisor's behaviors | Accept
Requester: EHWB Lab [A25RH1Z67M4305] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.51] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.88] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: For this survey, you will first answer questions about your personality. You then will answer questions about your relationship to your supervisor. Finally, you will be given various workplace scenarios that you will have to respond to.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Getting a late start today. Was so frazzled last night over my (diabetic, poor immune system) husband's work still requiring all 6000 employees to work that even my xanax couldn't calm me down. I may have gone on a bit of a bender by contacting the Governor and local news (two of which just did stories on the place being so unsanitary that workers are at risk).

So, I took the morning off, read, cuddled the cats and ignored all humanity for several hours straight. I think it helped. Somewhat. Now to make some money!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Take a Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cannonlab MTURK Account [A3V6HTFMUSTCU9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.41] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.83] [Fast=4.24] [Comm=4.14] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 52
Description: Take a short survey: with potential for additional opportunities
Qualifications: Exc: [204538-203949] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey for people who have rented/accessed products via an online platform | Accept
Requester: mgleim [A2DNJUHQSAMA81] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.76] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: This survey is intended for people that have rented products through an online platform or mobile app. Examples of companies include: Rent the Runway, Zipcar, Airbnb, Turo, The Mr. Collection, Rover, or Bag, Borrow or Steal.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

New Guinea Pig

Professional Coronavirus Reviewer
Reaction score
You know these HITs where you get these errors about cookies? Does anybody know how to resolve them? Example:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

You are seeing this message because this site requires a CSRF cookie when submitting forms. This cookie is required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked by third parties.

If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, please re-enable them, at least for this site, or for 'same-origin' requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.