03/16 - Friday, National Panda Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie hey sorry to hear about all the Toys 'R Us stores closing. I hope you're doing okay.

I used to live right next to one in my old apartment, and I have many fond memories of never going there.
I'm still in the denial stage. This isn't happening. They wouldn't do this to me. THEY SAID THEY LOVED ME

jijab

Reaction score
Did that to me too, I ended up having to return it, when I've done the hit before also...maybe that's why?
It says in the instructions that you can do it again as long as you use different sentences. I think I've done it 3 or 4 times.
EDIT: requester just responded to my email
"I am sorry you experienced this technical issue. Currently our team is working on fixing the submission mode on Google Forms and the HIT you were working on is currently closed. PLEASE SAVE YOUR ANSWERS! We will republish this HIT in a bit and you could paste them in again. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It says in the instructions that you can do it again as long as you use different sentences. I think I've done it 3 or 4 times.
I know I've done it a few times also, looks like this one may just be messed up. If it's letting first timers do it who knows what would be different about it.

GTR

Reaction score
{REDACTED} this is some real {REDACTED} If I could only have 5 min alone with this {REDACTED} I would {REDACTED} {REDACTED} {REDACTED} and then I would stick this {REDACTED} {REDACTED} all the way and after that, I would take this {REDACTED} and show that {REDACTED} how it feels to get {REDACTED}

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
EDIT: requester just responded to my email
"I am sorry you experienced this technical issue. Currently our team is working on fixing the submission mode on Google Forms and the HIT you were working on is currently closed. PLEASE SAVE YOUR ANSWERS! We will republish this HIT in a bit and you could paste them in again. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
I had never worked on that hit before and it wouldn't submit my answers either. Thanks for reaching out to the requester though, good forbid all this horrible shit I wrote at 5 in the morning go to waste.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had never worked on that hit before and it wouldn't submit my answers either. Thanks for reaching out to the requester though, good forbid all this horrible shit I wrote at 5 in the morning go to waste.
I love these hits. they make me feel weird writing racist/other nasty stuff, but they pay so well...

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love these hits. they make me feel weird writing racist/other nasty stuff, but they pay so well...
You'll be fine don't worry, as long as one day you don't find yourself strangely attracted to pointy white hats.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Good morning, chickies!

It's finally Friday :D What's going on this weekend?

As a matter of fact, I am doing Exactly that.... Splash Mountain tomorrow at 1:25. But I get to do Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight before I get wet. It's been chilly here the past couple of days, so I wanted the wet ride to be last.

GTR

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I am doing Exactly that.... Splash Mountain tomorrow at 1:25. But I get to do Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight before I get wet. It's been chilly here the past couple of days, so I wanted the wet ride to be last.
Haunted Mansion is awesome, just don't try to take pictures while on the tour, I did man many years ago and got into a lil trouble, but I did keep my pics :wink:

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Haunted Mansion is awesome, just don't try to take pictures while on the tour, I did man many years ago and got into a lil trouble, but I did keep my pics :wink:
You just can't use flash photography, as a matter of fact, I record all the rides, Even Rock n Roller coaster, (Which my hubby says is an exercise in how many times I can say "Oh God!" on one ride)

Reactions: GTR

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
> **Title:** [To trust or not to trust?(~ 2 minutes)](https://worker.mturk.com/projects/33RK2JNDJZXUMIP0I1GYKYRZU9OX8Y/tasks) | [Accept](https://worker.mturk.com/projects/33RK2JNDJZXUMIP0I1GYKYRZU9OX8Y/tasks/accept_random)
**Requester:** [Maayan Katzir](https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA1YTYP1IG4ZUHK/projects) [A1YTYP1IG4ZUHK] [Contact](https://worker.mturk.com/contact?requesterId=A1YTYP1IG4ZUHK)
**[TV](https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1YTYP1IG4ZUHK):** [Hrly: $14.35] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
**[TO](https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A1YTYP1IG4ZUHK):** [Pay: 4.54] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
**[TO2](https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A1YTYP1IG4ZUHK):** [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
**Reward:** $0.50
**Duration:** 1 hour
**Available:** 1
**Description:** Making trust and mistrust decisions as quickly and accurately as possible and get an additional bonus (~2$ - ~4$) depending on your performance in a ~25 minutes experiment
**Requirements:** Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [201169047-79000] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

panda this if you haven't done it

GTR

Reaction score
You just can't use flash photography, as a matter of fact, I record all the rides, Even Rock n Roller coaster, (Which my hubby says is an exercise in how many times I can say "Oh God!" on one ride)

problem is, this was in the 1900's and thats all I had was an Instamatic Kodak with flash :wink:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Goodmorning!

I hit my weekly goal of $100 yesterday. Thought I would take a break this weekend, then remembered that I need to get $200 to pay on the table and china cabinet I'm buying off my sister in law. The sooner the better. Guess I'll turk a little then.

Got 3 Brian Z's in my queue. Think my brain is mush from doing them last night.
Did see a video of a guy falling off a ladder..did anyone else? I'm not sure if he survived that...

Status
Not open for further replies.