03/14 - Mash My Button Monday

Should you add Lepi's Big Blue Button to your signature?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Positively yes

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Wat?

Votes: 68 72.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Reactions: Matilda Jones

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Do people keep regular turking hours or do you find it more like you have to be awake as long as there is material up? I'm struggling with this, trying to figure out if people who make very good money basically are in a eat/sleep/turk mode 24/7 and also working mostly at night(or they turk weird hours, non morning hours)

It seems like very few people are on a morning schedule or do a 9-5 turk schedule. Like am I right in guessing that most of the good material tends to post in the late afternooon?
Don't have a social life and never leave your computer and you can hit $50 a day easy.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Do people keep regular turking hours or do you find it more like you have to be awake as long as there is material up? I'm struggling with this, trying to figure out if people who make very good money basically are in a eat/sleep/turk mode 24/7 and also working mostly at night(or they turk weird hours, non morning hours)

It seems like very few people are on a morning schedule or do a 9-5 turk schedule. Like am I right in guessing that most of the good material tends to post in the late afternooon?
i turked when i was in college and it was a tremendous help with improving my quality of life...but that's just it, it was an improvement. I wouldn't rely on it as a sole income source. Best thing i can suggest is get a part time job for a few hours between classes for guaranteed money working on campus or close by (i worked as a parking attendant) and turk for an extra 20 bucks a day. if you get more turking then do more but make sure you handle your classes first. part time job should be enough for rent and bills,the turking will help you enjoy hanging out with friends and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.