03/14 - Mash My Button Monday

Should you add Lepi's Big Blue Button to your signature?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Positively yes

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Wat?

Votes: 68 72.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
So, now that I've gotten the hang of them, I can do one of the LOS hits in 20-23 min. They pay $2.25. That's $6.75 an hour at best. I'm watching lady parts being slashed and burned for less than minimum wage. I'll finish out this batch of what I think are still kind of quals. Hopefully when he starts releasing batches they will pay a bit better.
If you haven't seen it yet, they've been asking for feedback in their requester thread: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/surgery-videos-summarization.342/

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I didn't even know they had a service dashboard... The more you know... I'm stuck at work until 6am with only 1 hour or any real work to do. To tired to work on the transcription sites.... what to do what to do.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't even know they had a service dashboard... The more you know... I'm stuck at work until 6am with only 1 hour or any real work to do. To tired to work on the transcription sites.... what to do what to do.
Most of the time when there are problems, it says everything is fine or it'll show up as just an "informational message".

Reactions: Aydiarose and kryss

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Didn't get the vb but William Passo "Travel/Vacation Survey" was great. 8min for $3.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.