Title: workplace experience survey | Accept
Requester: Jun Gu [A1B7I16IN9EU3G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.67] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.35] [Pen=0.05] [Res=null] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: You will complete a survey about your experiences in your current job
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning! First challenge is up for those who signed up for Survivor Season 5. Click here to go to the thread.

I'm off to Target. I already forgot the reason, but I'm committed to going now.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Woke up with 101 fever. Just took some meds, but forgot my laptop downstairs. Cantgo to work but will have to make it up throughout the week/next weekend

Not going back down right now I’m too tired.

When will I stop being sick?
That sucks. Get well soon I hope!

Reactions: savvy and jan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Built my desk over the weekend for the office......that room is kinda half storage right now though so to really get it up and running it will require some work.

Also...looking to pickup a new desktop question...what is everyone experiences with the all in 1 PC's? I've never had one of those and I've seen a few that seem pretty good and not buying both a monitor and a tower seems appealing.
I believe the last time I was interested in that my husband talked me out of it b/c of the difficulty in upgrading things? He builds our systems so that we can continuously change parts. Neither of us have had a "new pc" in... well he's never had a full on new PC and I haven't since we met, apparently that's difficult/impossible with all in ones. I might be wrong/ he might be picky.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Comment Rating(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jaewon Yoon [AC02RIMRM302D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.44] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.23] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.60] [Fair=4.64] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.05] [Res=1.00] [Rec=43] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 35
Description: In this HIT, you will read and rate comments given to someone’s application letter to help a research study. The HIT will take around 10 minutes, and you will receive $1.00 for completing this HIT. This study is being conducted as part of an academic research.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4289777-133638] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe the last time I was interested in that my husband talked me out of it b/c of the difficulty in upgrading things? He builds our systems so that we can continuously change parts. Neither of us have had a "new pc" in... well he's never had a full on new PC and I haven't since we met, apparently that's difficult/impossible with all in ones. I might be wrong/ he might be picky.
I understand that, at the same time I'm not sure how much I'd ever change. While doing builds can be fun and all I rarely have time to ever do stuff like that anymore.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Built my desk over the weekend for the office......that room is kinda half storage right now though so to really get it up and running it will require some work.

Also...looking to pickup a new desktop question...what is everyone experiences with the all in 1 PC's? I've never had one of those and I've seen a few that seem pretty good and not buying both a monitor and a tower seems appealing.
My experience was with an iMac and I loved it. But they are $. Looking at them, I think you get more bang for your buck with separates. Even if you aren't building your own. If space and style are a premium, then they are worth it. Besides that I'm not so sure.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I understand that, at the same time I'm not sure how much I'd ever change. While doing builds can be fun and all I rarely have time to ever do stuff like that anymore.
I think we're just frugal to a fault. If you can afford to just get a new machine, and don't have the time, that's totally the way to do it. He builds computers as a hobby and a side gig so it's not a big deal for him to swap out the guts (idk what any of it is called tbh)

Congrats on getting your things going! I have a sit-stand desk thing coming today so I also will have new set up joy.

Reactions: savvy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My experience was with an iMac and I loved it. But they are $. Looking at them, I think you get more bang for your buck with separates. Even if you aren't building your own. If space and style are a premium, then they are worth it. Besides that I'm not so sure.
Be honest here....I've used Windows for so long using a Mac is like trying to read in a foreign language.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Be honest here....I've used Windows for so long using a Mac is like trying to read in a foreign language.
You're behind the times. Macs run windows perfectly well. :) Maybe that's when I knew my ex and I weren't destined to be together forever. When he loaded windows onto his amazing new MacBook Air. (The pervert!)

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're behind the times. Macs run windows perfectly well. :) Maybe that's when I knew my ex and I weren't destined to be together forever. When he loaded windows onto his amazing new MacBook Air. (The pervert!)
Guess it's what you get used to lol.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
All in Ones are prone to overheating issues.

I also personally prefer to have the option to easily repair a desktop if and when something goes to shit in it.

It's all about what works for you, though. If space is an issue then an all in one. Just know that you are likely to replace them way more often than a traditional desktop.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I also personally prefer to have the option to easily repair a desktop if and when something goes to shit in it.
:nod: This is exactly it for me. I'm even picky re: laptops for this reason. My Microsoft Surface Pro just took a big dump and fixing it is like "Ehhhh"

420TurkItNerd

Reaction score
Did he just buy a macbook and pay the premium on their parts to really just put windows on it :0

Status
Not open for further replies.