Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: FrenchToast

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
morning. could really use some good vibes/prayers/whatever.
My girlfriend has kidney disease her's is called megellary sponge kidney...there's a ton of different kinds. Her's means she gets a ton of stones and in general has pain for no reason that kinda thing.

The thing with something chronic like that is the ER won't be very helpful, it's really painful and they're all now on watch to not give pain meds so they'll give nothing other than light stuff and discharge you in the same condition you entered in. If you end up in and out a lot which she has at times they'll get to the point of giving you nothing because they'll claim you are drug seeking even when you have a real condition.

Medical care is total ass in this country.

cassius

Reaction score
we want a second opinion because this hospital sucks but we have no way to get him to any of the other hospitals, they're all over an hour away. they definitely said kidney disease.

he was in this much pain when they discharged him, they said there was nothing else they could do.
x was prone to kidney stones. I understand that kind of pain though never had that pain, but suffered with him. took him to ER at 3 AM one morning and things were serious. he sat there until he started vomiting and couldn't stop. they took him back immediately then and gave him a morphine pump. but then we had to wait hours in that downtown houston hospital for the correct doc to show up. But she did, very pregnant and skilled. got him into surgery by noon and yeah, they had to remove the thing. it wasn't leaving on its own. i still remember the young kids in the section next to ours. drug seekers and the way i knew was they would call for drugs for the guy and the nurse would come in and tell them they had to wait. but if x called out in pain or even if he did not, they constantly kept a vigil on him, to make sure he was getting enough morphine. yeah, that was easy to tell the difference and it was ticking that young couple off. x recovered and to my knowledge never had another one of those things.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My girlfriend has kidney disease her's is called megellary sponge kidney...there's a ton of different kinds. Her's means she gets a ton of stones and in general has pain for no reason that kinda thing.

The thing with something chronic like that is the ER won't be very helpful, it's really painful and they're all now on watch to not give pain meds so they'll give nothing other than light stuff and discharge you in the same condition you entered in. If you end up in and out a lot which she has at times they'll get to the point of giving you nothing because they'll claim you are drug seeking even when you have a real condition.

Medical care is total ass in this country.
this particular hospital is awful. they told me I was fine when I had broken vertebrae because they read the xray wrong. did the same thing when my sister broke her neck. but the next closest hospital is over an hour away and we have no way to get him there right now.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Judgment and Decision-Making Questionnaire(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research Man [A176L74J8TH7I5] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
TO: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 40 days
Available: 1
Description: Please complete this 15 mins long survey and enter the completion code for payment. Thank you.
Requirements: Exc: [129890106-133609] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this particular hospital is awful. they told me I was fine when I had broken vertebrae because they read the xray wrong. did the same thing when my sister broke her neck. but the next closest hospital is over an hour away and we have no way to get him there right now.
Uh how is that possible, don't these people have to go to medical school?

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Reactions: FrenchToast

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Judgments and Evaluations | PANDA
Requester: Tatiana Sokolova [A204B3QO6FE9BF] (Req TV): $12.58/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Complete a 3-minute judgment survey and earn $0.40
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

3 min

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Built my desk over the weekend for the office......that room is kinda half storage right now though so to really get it up and running it will require some work.

Also...looking to pickup a new desktop question...what is everyone experiences with the all in 1 PC's? I've never had one of those and I've seen a few that seem pretty good and not buying both a monitor and a tower seems appealing.

Kliq

Reaction score

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about news and financial decision making | Accept
Requester: Jenna Florendo [A2UD19HPZPTLNO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.75] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.43
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study explores the role of news when it comes to the financial decisions that individuals make. Some of the questions will ask you about your views, opinions and background. The survey will take approximately 20 minutes.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone remember forever ago when there would be like that youtube music reviewing hit that paid well and when a batch dropped everyone scrambled to get them? The good old days XD

Status
Not open for further replies.