03/05 - Salty Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: TQueen

Azazael

Reaction score
Bonus: Today is also the birthday of Momofuku Ando, one of the co-founders of some of the saltiest food ever and a staple of the turker diet: instant noodles, instant ramen, and Cup Noodle!

lol *laughs eating spicy shrimp ramen*

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm surprised they haven't promoted bicycling on the strip it would make for some cool touring options. Maybe the taxi's would lose money :shrug:
That would be cool, but there is no where to actually do it. The sidewalks are crowded and the road is narrow as is. Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Boulder City are much nicer anyways imo.

Reactions: Drwho10

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
has the adam beatty bonus been paid yet?
I haven't gotten anything, but when he posted before, he waited until everyone finished all of it before he did bonuses. So if he does the same this time, I wouldn't expect a bonus until everyone has completed all of the waves.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
That would be cool, but there is no where to actually do it. The sidewalks are crowded and the road is narrow as is. Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Boulder City are much nicer anyways imo.
ohh that's true. I haven't been to vegas in a few years I don't quite remember how narrow the sidewalks were... then again I don't remember much from there as it is :tigerpants:

Reactions: Kadauchi

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything, but when he posted before, he waited until everyone finished all of it before he did bonuses. So if he does the same this time, I wouldn't expect a bonus until everyone has completed all of the waves.
oh ok

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ohh that's true. I haven't been to vegas in a few years I don't quite remember how narrow the sidewalks were... then again I don't remember much from there as it is :tigerpants:
The sidewalk is pretty wide, but are quite crammed with sheeple. And I'd bet at least 1 asshole would chuck a beer bottle at a tourist bicycle group.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: You live in Vegas?? Me too.. I think I may have asked you this before..

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
I got enough Gambler's marker to get the glitzy jinn... now to work on the golden golem which needs half as many tokens

Reactions: sryan66611

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
The sidewalk is pretty wide, but are quite crammed with sheeple. And I'd bet at least 1 asshole would chuck a beer bottle at a tourist bicycle group.
I wouldn't be surprised

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eek: You live in Vegas?? Me too.. I think I may have asked you this before..
Yes I do, and probably. I'm nearish Sam Boyd right now but am moving back towards the Green Valley + Arroyo Grande area.

Reactions: sryan66611
D

Deleted member 526

I emailed about the Lee Newton masters hits. I asked if we should N/A the ones that can't be found. which is most of them. haven't heard anything back but that was 5 minutes ago.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes I do, and probably. I'm nearish Sam Boyd right now but am moving back towards the Green Valley + Arroyo Grande area.
Cool.. I live off of 215 and windmill near the airport

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Best thing is that everything is open. (except in n out :rain: gimme dat protein burger)
They must be in works to build one on the strip some place. The place would be so crazy the lines would be a mile long

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Cool.. I live off of 215 and windmill near the airport
Pretty good area, I used to play volleyball at a park near there. You said near the airport, but it can't be that close. My guess is ~ Bermuda, before Warm Springs.
They must be in works to build one on the strip some place. The place would be so crazy the lines would be a mile long
The White Castle they put there was packed for awhile. The In N Outs not on the strip are generally always busy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.