02/25 - Scrumptious Cumin Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess now she knows :eyeroll:
hahaha I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard at her right...4 out of the 5 of us are huge gamers ( only one of our twins could careless) my favorite is watching and listening to our son and one twin playing on their xboxes in different rooms and spending hours + building these worlds and then they get mad at each other and start destroying each others things....they start screaming and crying ( 6y/o and 4y/o) and we just laugh and laugh and laugh at them.

edit: I just realized that makes us sound like terrible parents lol

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard at her right...4 out of the 5 of us are huge gamers ( only one of our twins could careless) my favorite is watching and listening to our son and one twin playing on their xboxes in different rooms and spending hours + building these worlds and then they get mad at each other and start destroying each others things....they start screaming and crying ( 6y/o and 4y/o) and we just laugh and laugh and laugh at them.

edit: I just realized that makes us sound like terrible parents lol
It is always amazing to me how my twins are more different from each other than they are there other siblings. Is that how yours are too.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
It is always amazing to me how my twins are more different from each other than they are there other siblings. Is that how yours are too.
How old are yours? and sorry about your husband.

Reactions: Drwho10

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
How old are yours? and sorry about your husband.
Mine are 22 but I always called them night and day. Thanks, it has been almost 2 years. I just commented since he was such a big sports fan, we could not cut cable.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes!!!!! this x's 1 million

We always say the only thing thats the same is they were born on the same day

Twin 1: Loves video games, Milk, star wars and any kind of sports ( long, dark- beautiful brown hair)- she looks JUST like me
Twin 2: Loves My little pony, juice, HATES milk, Littlest pet shop ( short, bleach blonde hair) ( looks JUST like my husband)

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes!!!!! this x's 1 million

We always say the only thing thats the same is they were born on the same day

Twin 1: Loves video games, Milk, star wars and any kind of sports ( long, dark- beautiful brown hair)- she looks JUST like me
Twin 2: Loves My little pony, juice, HATES milk, Littlest pet shop ( short, bleach blonde hair) ( looks JUST like my husband)
They sound beautiful. I bet they do have that twin bond though.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 12 minute Employee Experience Survey - 1 of 6 | PANDA
Requester: Russell.Matthews [AN3VRTTRYD3D6] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.62] [Fair: 4.02] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.26] [Reviews: 91] [ToS: 3]
Description:
Five eligibility questions will be presented at the start of the HIT to ensure you are qualified to participate in this study.
Time: 58 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Past has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I want a batch of like 10k Kasitos to drop AFTER soccer practice lol
About 1 central time works for me. I am going to the City Market for some fruits and a shrimp po-boy so I can fit that time in for a batch dance.

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
About 1 central time works for me. I am going to the City Market for some fruits and a shrimp po-boy so I can fit that time in for a batch dance.

Sounds like your in LA too ( or did we establish this already? ) lol my mind is mush

Reactions: jenaling

jan

Reaction score
So, before I left FL I had my car serviced and it took forever (horrible -we waited 3 weeks). They put in a part that was under warranty (would have cost 3,000) and another major part that was not under warranty (also cost a lot, and I paid :( ). The car had similar symptoms so I brought it to a dealership up here. They removed both parts. The first part FL put in was the wrong part.
The second part they broke as they put it in.
So, wow. :frustrated:

Last edited:
Reactions: jenaling

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
So, before I left FL I had my car serviced and it took forever (horrible -we waited 3 weeks). They put in a part that was under warranty (would have cost 3,000) and another major part that was not under warranty (also cost a lot, and I paid :( ). The car had similar symptoms so I brought it to a dealership up here. They removed both parts. The first part FL put in was the wrong part.
The second part they broken as they put it in.
So, wow. :frustrated:
Yikes, that sucks.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.