Contributor
Reaction score
:cupcake:
can't sleep, back to 5's I go

Reactions: Drwho10

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't I read where you cut the cable cord awhile back. How is that going.
Yes, Thursday was our first day "off the cable box" honestly we don't even notice a difference...the only shows we watched on regular TV are The Flash and sports ( college football) - thats a big reason we are trying it now, since there isn't any college football games on...

Reactions: teal4life

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Our current family favorite is we've been working our way through the 65 episodes of He-man and She-Ra , the only problem now is that the kids want action figures from those two shows and my husband lost all his in the flood and they are going for so much on ebay.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Thursday was our first day "off the cable box" honestly we don't even notice a difference...the only shows we watched on regular TV are The Flash and sports ( college football) - thats a big reason we are trying it now, since there isn't any college football games on...
Good for you. We cut it after my husband died due to moving and finances. We could get it back but just found so many movies and I even listen to books when I am working. Sports is a problem though but my son has found some work other ways to watch.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
i don't think i've watched a live cable show in over 7 years lol. Download, stream, youtube, and twitch keeps me plenty entertained. I like to watch shows on my schedule anyway

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
i don't think i've watched a live cable show in over 7 years lol. Download, stream, youtube, and twitch keeps me plenty entertained. I like to watch shows on my schedule anyway
Exactly that was our thing, we never watched when a show was running the first time through of "live" so it defeated the purpose of cable

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a script for these a9's or no??

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
See, this is the problem of playing Minecraft with a 4 y/o at 4:30am....we spent over 30 minutes building a garden together and its finally starting to bloom and then she places 10+ magma cubes and then starts crying that they set our garden on fire....ugh lol

Reactions: Liz and Drwho10

jan

Reaction score
I've never had cable..........I don't watch sports and - IDK, I just sort of make do with the internet :).

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
See, this is the problem of playing Minecraft with a 4 y/o at 4:30am....we spent over 30 minutes building a garden together and its finally starting to bloom and then she places 10+ magma cubes and then starts crying that they set our garden on fire....ugh lol
I guess now she knows :eyeroll:

Reactions: lsutiger25

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly that was our thing, we never watched when a show was running the first time through of "live" so it defeated the purpose of cable
When internet speed got fast enough that I could literally download a show that aired on the eastcoast and watch it before it even airs over on the west coast i never thought twice about cable.

Reactions: teal4life and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.