• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Depends if you tie the cat up near something it can climb for safety. I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that OP was concerned about kitty wandering into neighbor's yard.

Thanks, my old cat got shot because he repeatedly beat up the neighbor's german shepherd. The cat lived and when he recovered he exacted his revenge on the neighbor, himself, when he came over for something. Busted right off his chain and nailed the dude. That mean fucker lived to be 17. Awesome fat tuxedo bastard.
We've always had at least one cat (sometimes more then one) and a english bulldog, if anybody was to hurt any of them...

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
well..morning! It's raining here too! And windy. It was almost 80 yesterday and a cold front is moving in with a chance of winter weather this weekend. Mother Nature is crazy lately.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I may have the craziest question of the morning.....

When I signed up for MTurk a couple years ago I lived in KS, but I never quite figured out the whole MTurk thing, and lost patience and stopped. Since then I have moved to FL, and I don't know how to change my location in the Qualifications.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
um when the fuck does it pick up in the morning?
I'm not used to day crew :LOL:
Bout an hour. :) That's why I break now. Sometimes it stays busy all the way through. But, if it dies at night. It waits until 5am PST to pick back up. ymmv as a Master.

Last edited:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Order a harness for your cat and leash train it. It sounds stupid but it is super easy. Put the harness on the cat and let it walk around for a day in the house wearing it. Then start working on a leash. The cat will flop for a little bit but will settle in. Keep it up and you can get a tie out and let kitty outside on it. I have done this with all my cats since my parents had one get shot for roaming thirty years ago. Over a dozen cats and I can tell you that none are untrainable if you give it your best effort.
he's used to being able to wonder in/out the back door at will and even though he stays in 75% off the time...idk of walking him around the yard will be enough to keep him calm....but a great idea

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Depends if you tie the cat up near something it can climb for safety. I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that OP was concerned about kitty wandering into neighbor's yard.

Thanks, my old cat got shot because he repeatedly beat up the neighbor's german shepherd. The cat lived and when he recovered he exacted his revenge on the neighbor, himself, when he came over for something. Busted right off his chain and nailed the dude. That mean fucker lived to be 17. Awesome fat tuxedo bastard.
I'm more worried about dogs coming over here...the side yards join but he's never gone over that way...he goes toward the big 10 acre empty field on the other side of the house or the woods behind the house....

Reactions: sofaslug

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Since i don't have to take my son to therapy, I think i'm going to workout and be back in an hour.

Don't let anything good drop until I get back.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

When I signed up for MTurk a couple years ago I lived in KS, but I never quite figured out the whole MTurk thing, and lost patience and stopped. Since then I have moved to FL, and I don't know how to change my location in the Qualifications.
people have changed their address with AMT, but from all I've seen it makes no difference, often times peps still can't do hits that are unique to their state.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score

I recently moved to FL but registered in CO. Nothing changed even after I switched the address so I am pretty sure it remains as the one you registered under.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about a story | Accept
Requester: Leiana-Mejoi Griffith [A2USQKC4NIM9AF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: We are collecting data on how well you are able to recall information from a story. In the study, you will read a story that will be presented in a series of messages. After the story, you will be asked complete queucts
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This was allll writing
Time: 06:16
Hourly: $7.18

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about yourself and your attitudes toward a university policy | Accept
Requester: Victoria Plaut [A1D85MX9Z3H520] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.15] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.54] [Fast: 3.42] [Comm: 2.65] [Fair: 3.42] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.80
Duration: 35 minutes
Description: This survey will ask you questions about yourself and your attitudes toward a university policy.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Time: 04:17
Hourly: $25.16

Reactions: <Gucci>

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Particpate in a study that examines how individuals use financial reports to make decisions. | Accept
Requester: kcdfar [AOPLKFAHVPSGS] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.45] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.32] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: You will be asked to complete a research study where you will need to review financial reports and answer a series of questions.
Requirements: Prior participant DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Time: 09:27
Hourly: $12.69

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.