02/16 - Fajita Friday

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
wuz gonna go to sleep, something I have not had in daze, but serg decided to post, and now I don't know if he is gonna drop a load or just tease the hell out of me

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OMFG! I forgot that it's early enough for 'breakfast pizza'!!!
Going out in the rain to walk across the street and get some. I forgot to eat too. I pounded a half gallon of chocolate milk, about 4 hours ago, for calories and because I like it.:p
I think that was dinner, if I'm not mistaken. If I get a slice of Breakfast Pizza it'll have about 2 eggs on top, bacon, ham and some veg.(Only onion and green pepper but, it's better than nothing) I usually take a nap right before they put out the 'za. Then I sleep until they switch to non-breakfast pizza.(normal)

I'm going to walk in the rain but, I'm still excited. I know you shouldn't eat before sleep but, if I get a full belly and a warm, creamy covfefe, I'mma pass out for reals. Back in a minute

EDIT Breakfast pizza is pretty healthy. It's just all of the breakfast food in a different format. :)

Last edited:

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
fa·ji·ta
fəˈhēdə/
noun
  1. a dish of Mexican origin consisting of strips of spiced beef or chicken, chopped vegetables, and grated cheese, wrapped in a soft tortilla and often served with sour cream.

:love: Yummy!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
well..not sleeping...may as well be earning....how's it looking this AM??

Reactions: GTR and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
well..not sleeping...may as well be earning....how's it looking this AM??

No worries man sounds like you have a little stress/ anxiety going on. Maybe take some Benadryl and knock out.
Also have you considered a rebuilt title?
Sites like casmiami.com - I know a few others If you like what you see there.
Also ask your buildings pet policy and see if dogs over 50lbs are allowed.
You might be surprised and get great neighbors. Communicate with them.
Pm me if you want any other rebuilt title car info

I’ll even help you clean up your computer if you want :)

Last edited:

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Participate in a 17-minute Anagram Task for Research | Accept
Requester: Basima Tewfik [A13HIOHNI0ILS2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.90] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.80
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a 17-minute anagram task - US college graduates, employed adults, and native English speakers only please
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Serve as a mock juror in an auditor negligence suit (~30 minutes)(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kelsey Brasel [AQCAMCIHXO9L8] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Description: Evaluate whether or not an auditor was negligent in the conduct of its audit.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2396317-74541] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Serve as a mock juror in an auditor negligence suit (~30 minutes)(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
TO2:
No Reviews
Description: Evaluate whether or not an auditor was negligent in the conduct of its audit.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2396317-74541] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
screener

edit:... quoted the wrong hit :o_o: the $1.80 one is the one with a screener

Last edited:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
No worries man sounds like you have a little stress/ anxiety going on. Maybe take some Benadryl and knock out.
Also have you considered a rebuilt title?
Sites like casmiami.com - I know a few others If you like what you see there.
Also ask your buildings pet policy and see if dogs over 50lbs are allowed.
You might be surprised and get great neighbors. Communicate with them.
Pm me if you want any other rebuilt title car info

I’ll even help you clean up your computer if you want :)
No I'm trying to avoid a wrecked or rebuilt title, that's why buying from a private seller is nerve wracking....
and I live in a house out in the country which is the only reason I let the cat out at all, dead end road with no traffic just the one other house next door....
judging by the loud music, loud voices at midnight the first day idk...it's been empty most of a year so it's been very nice until 6 hours ago

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
OMFG! I forgot that it's early enough for 'breakfast pizza'!!!
Going out in the rain to walk across the street and get some. I forgot to eat too. I pounded a half gallon of chocolate milk, about 4 ours ago, for calories and because I like it.:p
I think that was dinner, if I'm not mistaken. If I get a slice of Breakfast Pizza it'll have about 2 eggs on top, bacon, ham and some veg.(Only onion and green pepper but, it's better than nothing) I usually take a nap right before they put out the 'za. Then I sleep until they switch to non-breakfast pizza.(normal)

I'm going to walk in the rain but, I'm still excited. I know you shouldn't eat before sleep but, if I get a full belly and a warm, creamy covfefe, I'mma pass out for reals. Back in a minute

EDIT Breakfast pizza is pretty healthy. It's just all of the breakfast food in a different format. :)
I'm jealous; pizza places around me stopped making breakfast pizza years ago

Reactions: Jaded and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No I'm trying to avoid a wrecked or rebuilt title, that's why buying from a private seller is nerve wracking....
and I live in a house out in the country which is the only reason I let the cat out at all, dead end road with no traffic just the one other house next door....
judging by the loud music, loud voices at midnight the first day idk...it's been empty most of a year so it's been very nice until 6 hours ago
I’ve had 5 rebuilt title cars.
Even my bmw 750LI sitting out front.
I buy extended warranties.
The guys at the dealerships literally throw a jar of pennies over the roof of their building claim “hail damage” to get them off their lot & get the next years model in. So I fix the hail damage for 2k and have a brand spanking new car for 1/4 of the price. No rebuilt flood titles those are also a no no.
It’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
I understand that.
Good luck with your neighbors

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TO2:
No Reviews
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Late night jury hit? Now this is cool, judgin' after dark.

Reactions: Jaded and <Gucci>

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Order a harness for your cat and leash train it. It sounds stupid but it is super easy. Put the harness on the cat and let it walk around for a day in the house wearing it. Then start working on a leash. The cat will flop for a little bit but will settle in. Keep it up and you can get a tie out and let kitty outside on it. I have done this with all my cats since my parents had one get shot for roaming thirty years ago. Over a dozen cats and I can tell you that none are untrainable if you give it your best effort.

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Particpate in a study that examines how individuals use financial reports to make decisions. | Accept
Requester: kcdfar [AOPLKFAHVPSGS] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.45] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.32] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: You will be asked to complete a research study where you will need to review financial reports and answer a series of questions.
Requirements: Prior participant DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.