• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Exploring people's abilities on various tasks (approximately 20-30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Cognition Lab [A3FCJX0FTFAB96] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.24] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.22] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 151] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: $1.58] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This study was designed to explore people's abilities on various tasks. There are certain requirements that must be met to be eligible (you will answer two questions in order to find out eligibility).
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Awe, Supernatural Belief and Prosocial Behavior! | Accept
Requester: Marianna Graziosi [A3EZ6A4N07ZM9H] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Description: Watch a short four minute video and answer questions about awe, supernatural belief and prosocial behavior!
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
These amazon rvd. Nope.

2 cents for two 25 second clips. Where the short ones at.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, she's adorable too! I've always wanted a full-size poodle, but I've heard they can be aggressive :(
Poodles are the absolute best dogs. They can be cut in so many different styles and trained so easily. However, they are so incredibly smart that sometimes they will run over their owners because they can.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about going to events and having experiences | Accept
Requester: Lane Wakefield [A3RU396UQ1FMSC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 3.67] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 2.78] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Description: We would like to learn about various types of activities and events that people, like you, are interested in experiencing.
Requirements: Age - 18 - 25 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Poodles are the absolute best dogs. They can be cut in so many different styles and trained so easily. However, they are so incredibly smart that sometimes they will run over their owners because they can.
Poodles don't get enough credit because people think of them as toy dogs with funny haircuts, but they're one of the smartest dogs out there. In the dog intelligence rankings, which apparently is a thing, they always come out near the top.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband and I were talking about how weird it is that our 3 month old probably won't remember our dogs since they're already 12 and 13. He said we should watch Westminster to see what kind of dog she likes so we'll know what to get her down the road and she absolutely went bananas over the standard Poodle. She was waving her little arms in the air and making all sorts of noises every time it was on the screen. Not the mini or toy, just that big old standard, which is fine with me. A poodle it is.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
My husband and I were talking about how weird it is that our 3 month old probably won't remember our dogs since they're already 12 and 13. He said we should watch Westminster to see what kind of dog she likes so we'll know what to get her down the road and she absolutely went bananas over the standard Poodle. She was waving her little arms in the air and making all sorts of noises every time it was on the screen. Not the mini or toy, just that big old standard, which is fine with me. A poodle it is.
My next one will be a standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.